Where Do You Get Your E & O

Sign me up. Can I use my MLM name of Golden Brown? It's gives me that touch of being wealthy and also takes away attention from my gold crowned front teeth.

With this program I'm going to cancel all my other insurance contracts, fire all my clients, and put the home on the market at a loss. I'll be living in Mexico by Christmas.

If you also sell fixed or FIA annuities then you need that additional coverage:

Napa covers 1M/1M annual for $565

Marsh covers 1M/2M annual for $595

The best deal I found is through Anthem and/or Blue Shield. $460 a year and covers everything you can do with the L&H license, including annuities, LTC, MA, etc.

Rick

Ok, for anyone who owns a company that is incorporated can you please assist with this question? I will be assigning my commissions to my corporation (we also do mortgages). The company is licensed for insurance as am I.

If I do not hire any other agents can I simply use individual E&O or do I have to get some sort of corporate policy at a much higher rate? If I did bring on sub-agents paid directly by the carrier, would their individual E&O be enough or would I then need corporate coverage of some sort?

You buy E/O for each individual. For example ours says Gordon Brown LLC
Gordon Brown

Gordon Brown LLC
Lisa Brown

Covers all the bases.

You buy E/O for each individual. For example ours says Gordon Brown LLC
Gordon Brown

Gordon Brown LLC
Lisa Brown

Covers all the bases.

Just to clarify...your company pays for each person's individual policy, but it is not a policy for the company specifically? The reason I asked is someone told me today that if I assign commissions to my company I may have to get company E&O which runs thousands vs. individual E&O which is much cheaper.

Back