Where To Get Pre Set MAPD Appt.

Sorry. If you know the answers and the rules why are you asking the questions? You questions lead us to believe you were new to the business and had no clue...

My answers are truthful and appropriate response to your questions. If you want better answers, explain your questions better.

Im looking for names of any call centers, online vendors, or marketing agencies that people have experience dealing with that may provide me direct mail responce lead cards, or pre set appt.

i know its a really bad time to start trying something new in the field but I couldnt stand to get screwed by my FMO any longer
:wideeyed:
Ive looked at telemarketing sales leads or medicare-leads.com and have them setting appt. for me any knowledge on them

Ive been in the business since jan of this year and the reason i ask i recently went to a broker contract and lost my lead support through my FMO which wasnt much support at all they were paying me 250 an app and charging 16 per direct mail responce lead so now im working off of an exsisting client list and making 500 an app on average

so i need a company to buy direct mail responses from or pre set appt

I did not see this post, which explains your situation a little better.

There are many companies folks here discuss that say they do what you are looking for, but... I have seen few if any that receive positive reviews. You are probably stuck with what you have if you are contracted with an FMO. $16 a reply card is probably not a bad price if they are fresh. Working an existing client list, referrals, and reply cards from mailings I have done is exactly how I am setting appts and generating business. I do a lot of reviews that end up in no additional sales, but I get referrals, plan changes, company changes, and cross selling opportunities at many of the homes I visit.

You are on the right track but the timing is off. Work what you got and look for opportunities. Look for OEP marketing opportunities as you work the AEP. You started last OEP, so you have a head start and a year of experience to draw from come Jan 1.

Search the threads here for posts about different lead generation methods and companies, but in the end you are your own best source. Service your existing clients and it will pay you back ten fold in referrals and cross selling opportunities.

Last edited:
I did not see this post, which explains your situation a little better.

There are many companies folks here discuss that say they do what you are looking for, but... I have seen few if any that receive positive reviews. You are probably stuck with what you have if you are contracted with an FMO. $16 a reply card is probably not a bad price if they are fresh. Working an existing client list, referrals, and reply cards from mailings I have done is exactly how I am setting appts and generating business. I do a lot of reviews that end up in no additional sales, but I get referrals, plan changes, company changes, and cross selling opportunities at many of the homes I visit.

You are on the right track but the timing is off. Work what you got and look for opportunities. Look for OEP marketing opportunities as you work the SEP. You started last OEP, so you have a head start and a year of experience to draw from come Jan 1.

Search the threads here for posts about different lead generation methods and companies, but in the end you are your own best source. Service your existing clients and it will pay you back ten fold in referrals and cross selling opportunities.

Today's Options?Pyramid was offering a lead source for those contracted with them.

And no, its not too late for MA season. Remember, the big push now is to get newbies into the Part D program.

Jan-Mar is when they can tweak their existing program into another as long as it is like to like. Best time to roll over 2nd and 3rd gen hoppers.

A lot of agents I talk to have used a service from The Kingdom Group. Sorry dont have there number or website however they charge Ibelieve 25 dollars for an appointment with a liberal refund policy. So I hear.

A lot of agents I talk to have used a service from The Kingdom Group. Sorry dont have there number or website however they charge Ibelieve 25 dollars for an appointment with a liberal refund policy. So I hear.
A few years ago, Kingdom sucked. From what I am reading on the forum, they now blow.

Rick

Back