Which CRM???

Good to know. When will the Google Calendar feature be working?

----------

I think I just figured it out. How do you use skype or google to click to call?

----------

Nope, still not syncing.

Both are browser plugins so they will have to a specific download for your specific browser:
Skype Click to Call
How to setup and use Google Voice

Once installed activate the plug in and allow it to access numbers web pages. They'll be highlighted and click able. Upon click they'll launch a call via Skype or Google Voice. Talkdeks.com as the similar Click to Call Feature.

Good to know. When will the Google Calendar feature be working?

----------

I think I just figured it out. How do you use skype or google to click to call?

----------

Nope, still not syncing.

You can text from Radius also.

----------

Both are browser plugins so they will have to a specific download for your specific browser:
Skype Click to Call

Once installed activate the plug in and allow it to access numbers web pages. They'll be highlighted and click able. Upon click they'll launch a call via Skype or Google Voice. Talkdeks.com as the similar Click to Call Feature.

Hi Clu,

Any chance you are going to be doing any webinars or additional tutorials?

Thanks,

Lee

Skype Click to Call

Awesome thanks! What about Google Calendar sync though?

You can text from Radius also.

----------

Any chance you are going to be doing any webinars or additional tutorials?

Thanks,

Lee

Lee - Let us know a day and time that works best for you and we'll schedule a one on one training. Send a note to support @ radiusbob [dot] com

----------

Awesome thanks! What about Google Calendar sync though?

Can you submit a Support Ticket: Welcome - Radius Support

We'll need to verify your configuration first, then back into what the issue might be.

Lee - Let us know a day and time that works best for you and we'll schedule a one on one training. Send a note to support @ radiusbob [dot] com

----------

Can you submit a Support Ticket: Welcome - Radius Support

We'll need to verify your configuration first, then back into what the issue might be.

Will do. I didn't want to bother support yet if it wasn't supposed to be function yet.

I like radiusbob too since I am finally getting use to it after YIO crashed and burned. But after seeing what happened with YIO I am concerned radiusbob could do the same in the future so I am contemplating using ACT now so I won't have to depend on someone else to be in business/alive to run my business.

ACT is the best I've used and I've tried a lot of them. If you buy ACT Premium which is around $500 now at full price you can have it hosted for $35 per month per user. I'm not sure but you might be able to do that now with the cheaper version of ACT too. Works great.

ACT is the best I've used and I've tried a lot of them. If you buy ACT Premium which is around $500 now at full price you can have it hosted for $35 per month per user. I'm not sure but you might be able to do that now with the cheaper version of ACT too. Works great.

Why would I want it hosted or have multiple users? I probably should look at ACT. I think the main reason I haven't is because it seems like it will be time consuming to set it up how I want.

Why would I want it hosted or have multiple users? I probably should look at ACT. I think the main reason I haven't is because it seems like it will be time consuming to set it up how I want.

It's easy. I just switched to hosting because I have two different computers I use it from at my main office, one at home, one at my KY office, one at a funeral home I often work from, one at a hospital I meet with people at, plus my wife uses ACT on her laptop plus another home computer for her, plus iPhones for each of us plus iPads for each of us.

I have about the least efficient systems of anyone but it works for me.

I have read that you like ACT. My concerns are same as Mike's.

I am not opposed to spending money on my business but looking at your numbers you are talking $500 start up and $420+ annual. Is it that much more efficient than a cloud based system? I do like that you own it and assume you can take off line if you chose.

Back