Which CRM???

lifeagent13

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I am looking at CRMs and would like help from those out there using all of these different CRMs. This is what I'm hoping for... - simple - customizable tabs for organization - preferably cloud based - attach documents (such as scanned apps/lead) - click to dial (not necessarily a power/auto dialer) - schedule callbacks/appts Bonus - power dialer (probably over kill for 1 producer) - iPhone/iPad App It sounds like mojosells.com would be best but looking to hear from everybody.

Oh and potentially e-mail campaigns as well!

Radius bob.com is not a bad deal. Once you learn how it works you can do many things with it. Good bang for your bucks.

I like radiusbob too since I am finally getting use to it after YIO crashed and burned. But after seeing what happened with YIO I am concerned radiusbob could do the same in the future so I am contemplating using ACT now so I won't have to depend on someone else to be in business/alive to run my business.

Using Blitz Lead Manager ($28.75 per user per month) which is good if you are using internet leads. Since I stopped using them, I will be migrating to Zoho CRM (free version). The free version is limited but very good for free. There are paid versions too.

Another option is to install vTiger CRM or Sugar CRM (open source & free). You can install it locally if you have the know-how, or get a web host (such as host monster) that has "one-click" installations of many open-source applications. I think I pay about $100 per year for my web host, but I don't have the time to customize it right now.

I am looking at CRMs and would like help from those out there using all of these different CRMs. This is what I'm hoping for... - simple - customizable tabs for organization - preferably cloud based - attach documents (such as scanned apps/lead) - click to dial (not necessarily a power/auto dialer) - schedule callbacks/appts Bonus - power dialer (probably over kill for 1 producer) - iPhone/iPad App It sounds like mojosells.com would be best but looking to hear from everybody.

Oh and potentially e-mail campaigns as well!

I'll echo the comments above and recommend RadiusBob.com for what you're looking for. They are constantly upgrading as new technology comes out.

Back