Which Insurance Company is the Top Rate Company in Ohio

Auto-Owners is top notch in terms of claim service. My grandparents had Auto, Homeowners and Dwelling Fire (on a rental property) coverage with them for many years. In 1996, they were t-boned by an uninsured driver and A-O paid for everything under their Uninsured Motorist coverage almost immediately. In 2008, their home and rental property suffered hail damage and needed new roofs. An adjuster came out within two days and approved both claims the following day.

I represent six different personal lines insurers, but more than 80% of the policies I sell are with Auto-Owners! My mom's new Mazda CX-9 was involved in a hit-and-run while parked at a local grocery store a few months ago. Under Georgia law, hit-and-runs are paid under Collision coverage (as opposed to Uninsured Motorist or Comprehensive in many states). A-O paid almost $3k to properly repair her new $40k vehicle with OEM parts and assured her that her renewal premium wouldn't increase because of this claim. She renewed last month and, as promised, no surcharge- her annual premium increased by $17!

I had a school bus knock a wall out of my building in December. They were insured with auto owners and the speed of the claim was impressive. I give them a thumbs up.

I also sold a Med Sup and life insurance to the bus driver, Med Sup to the contractor working on the building and Med Sup and life insurance to his referral. So I'm just waiting on more busses now.

Newby said:
I had a school bus knock a wall out of my building in December. They were insured with auto owners and the speed of the claim was impressive. I give them a thumbs up.

I also sold a Med Sup and life insurance to the bus driver, Med Sup to the contractor working on the building and Med Sup and life insurance to his referral. So I'm just waiting on more busses now.

So that's your patented marketing strategy...Might I suggest building the wall out into the street :)

Back