Which Quoting System Would You Recommend?

CSG for all 58 states is about $100 with the discount we offer. If you just need one state it's so cheap as to be ridiculous.

We looked into offering it to all our members as an included benefit and it was just too costly. For limited carriers the cost is $600 per month. Since we don't offer contracts we can't be in a position of just offering "our" companies. We don't have "our" companies.

If you're in business spend a few bucks and get the best information you can.

Rick

I'm only certified in VA, WV, MD, FL and NJ. I just sent in my information to get licensed with MI as well as I heard the upfront commission is higher and to be licensed in that state was 16 I believe it was but right now I'm only going to be marketing in VA. I looked up on MedicareAgentTraining and Westfall mentioned it would be best on a webinar to go through one state at a time especially if you just started.

100/month for all states though??

I'm only certified in VA, WV, MD, FL and NJ. I just sent in my information to get licensed with MI as well as I heard the upfront commission is higher and to be licensed in that state was 16 I believe it was but right now I'm only going to be marketing in VA. I looked up on MedicareAgentTraining and Westfall mentioned it would be best on a webinar to go through one state at a time especially if you just started.

100/month for all states though??

I think it's about $20 for one state and $100 for all 58.

Rick

Csg needs to do quarterly and semi annual quotes. It is a PITA with out those. I have to log into a different quote or look up rates for companies that charge extra for those modes...

Don't jump all over me for this question.
Why does any one need a quote engine for Medicare plans, If you sell them, you should know which ones are competitively priced. Am I missing something?
I sell in 5 states and know all the pricing, its at my fingertips at all times.

Don't jump all over me for this question.
Why does any one need a quote engine for Medicare plans, If you sell them, you should know which ones are competitively priced. Am I missing something?
I sell in 5 states and know all the pricing, its at my fingertips at all times.

I mainly use 3 different carriers but still like the quote engine. It's not needed but is nice to have. You can also see new carrier pricing that you may not have known about.

Back