Which Term carriers allow overweight?

Non-med will allow quick underwriting & approval at "standard" rates. Putting this woman thru a para-med can turn up other issues resulting in a rate up or decline which will be transmitted to MIB.

Start with the non-med, then come back with fully underwritten if you (and your client) so desire.

Fidelity has been bombarding me with stuff about their Rapid Decision term. Personally, I would try that before getting into a 3+ month debacle over a $300 commission.

I just don't have the time or desire to chase after commissions on a case like that . . . but that is just my opinion.

I have a 25 year old female in good health except she is 5'3" and slightly over 250lbs. Which term carriers will allow overweight? She wants to get 30-year level on herself and husband. No other health problems at all.

Americo is 5'3" 248...simple deal. Their only requirement is that she has a mortgage, no date requirements. You just put that you have reason to believe she has a mortgage in your agent comments.

Paying extra for 30 year level term is a waste of money for the client - it's a sucker bet.

What percentage of term do you think stays on the books for 30 years?

I disagree. I don't have facts to back it up but I believe after it is on the books a few years they will definitely keep it unless they no longer need it.

I disagree. I don't have facts to back it up but I believe after it is on the books a few years they will definitely keep it unless they no longer need it.

For her 30 year term at this point is the greatest investment she'll ever make. Statisically she'll be in the unisurable category the rest of her life unless she makes some serious changes which we know rarely happens. She ought to get all the simplified issue she can afford for as long a term as is available.

Americo is 5'3" 248...simple deal. Their only requirement is that she has a mortgage, no date requirements. You just put that you have reason to believe she has a mortgage in your agent comments.

You put that she has a mortgage only if it is true or at least the client so states.

Winter

Back