Which Term carriers allow overweight?

Non-med will allow quick underwriting & approval at "standard" rates. Putting this woman thru a para-med can turn up other issues resulting in a rate up or decline which will be transmitted to MIB.

If she fits within the non-med guidelines, then yes, it will speed things up. As far as the standard rates though, the term "standard" with non-med is a joke. The standard rate is a Table D for non-med policies so it becomes a word game.

Winter

She would be a decline on the Fidelity Life RD Term. Their Standard is a true Standard and they offer a Select rating as well. Although they have a very generous build chart, 219lbs is the max for 5'3". She would be a Table D with several full-med products. If she can afford it, consider offering her a 30-yr. ROP. But be careful, not all carriers return the rated portion. I don't see any advantage with going with a non-med mortgage product. West Coast or Pru are your best bets for straight term, but WCL pays better.

Why add ROP? Okay, I make more money, which is good, but what about this case makes it a siginificant benefit to the insured?

Dan

Why add ROP? Okay, I make more money, which is good, but what about this case makes it a siginificant benefit to the insured?

Dan

To me the fact that she'll probably just get heavier and will be unisurable by most people's standards...therefore she'll keep it...therefore why not have her make 9% on her money by picking up ROP.

This case is a no brainer for ROP.

To me the fact that she'll probably just get heavier and will be unisurable by most people's standards...therefore she'll keep it...therefore why not have her make 9% on her money by picking up ROP.

This case is a no brainer for ROP.

I agree. There is VERY minimal payment difference with them for ROP. I always give them the information and let them decide. So far 100% of the young couples I've sold to have taken ROP and I would too if I were in their shoes. Where else could they INVEST 2 or 3 dollars a week for 30-years and get that kind of return on their investment after fees and taxes?

Win:

Where do you come up with the 9% ROI on the ROP product...?

I have run the numbers on my trusty HP12C and the ROR is more like 6% on the ones that I have compared. Could i need new batteries for the HP12C or do you have a lights-out product...?

SN

Win:

Where do you come up with the 9% ROI on the ROP product...?

I have run the numbers on my trusty HP12C and the ROR is more like 6% on the ones that I have compared. Could i need new batteries for the HP12C or do you have a lights-out product...?

SN

Taxes...most of my quotes deliver a 8-9% return assuming a 33% tax bracket? So actual numbers are right where you're thinking. Sorry about that.

Back