Who are Healthcare Solutions ?

patch36

Guru
1000 Post Club
MO
I have heard about this outfit from a couple other agents. They provide sit at home leads over the phone and internet for you to work.

Who are they and are they legit and worthwhile? I am not interested but I want to look out for my friends who have been approached with the deal.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong area, but once I realized my mistake it was sitting in ether space awaiting approval.

I'm not selling anything, just want to know who this company is and if they are credible. ;) ...and I wanted to use the word credible in a sentence.

I've gotten a couple of faxes from this company. I called them. The immediately ask "are you ready to enroll" today. I started to ask them for more info about the plan and they hung up on me. I call back twice more and got hung up on two more times.

In my opinion this is not a legitimate business. They are probably selling a very limited plan.

Oh yeah, NAA Lombard, been there done that... Good experience for me, I learned what not to do in the insurance business.

Interviewed with Mega in 2005, ran away from there fast. That's when I thought all companies were on the level, boy have I learned a little in four years.

Back