Who Buys Leads?

you guys are hilarious.

Just do what is best for you. It also depends on your market, what you prices are, and what type of clients you want.

we buy leads because its more convenient than buying a domain name, composing content for the website, building the website, maintaining the website(email mktg, fees for hosting, etc.), and then MARKETING the website while STILL trying to maintain my insurance business.....it is a full time job to build and maintain a working lead capture business....especially doing it the RIGHT way....you get a lot of people to your website, many of them not necessarily ready to purchase my product...as said time and time again, buying leads gives us the ability to interact with consumers that we ordinarily wouldn't have...and the art of SELLING is a full time job for ANY INSURANCE AGENT. Don't expect the glengarry glen ross leads...the leads dont suck, YOU suck....on that note..put that coffee down. coffee, is for closers.! Happy Monday, a good week to all!

haha ok my math is wrong :embarrassed: just adjust the math for me will ya it actually goes with my point more-so now if it takes less calls to make the same deals.

Im not excited and this is not a brag topic. Its a straight up why would you waste your time and money paying for internet leads topic. Thank you for participating but I am still not convinced that anyone who wants to grow a successful business should be working internet leads. Im not trying to be popular or credible nor am I claiming my way is better. I never once said my way is better I only said there are better ways and provided examples of ways I feel are better. And the reality is the conversation is only really me you and bob and bob is a lead vendor so that pretty much just leaves me you and a few interjections.

I'm just trying to thumbs down purchasing internet leads and promote more creative ways of thinking and marketing.

How about taking it even a step further? How about SEO AND the purchasing of leads? Doubles the production. I'm also utilizing SEO. I haven't seen much ROI yet but I'm still learning a lot about how SEO works. I've heard it can rake in some mega bucks though. If you use it right.

it sure can bring in a lot of QUALITY traffic...but understanding the difference between SEO and SEM is vital. Optimizing your website is a full-time job. Maintaining and increasing your current business is also a full-time job so it makes it hard to juggle both.....which is why we buy leads and let other companies do it for us

@ you got my $$ - Well Put "The agent has to work" this is the key most agents miss - Leads are vital wether organic in nature or purchased - No lead - No deal....Simple enough. So investing in leads even with such dismal ROI - still a must - Might look for a marketer willing to Co-Op some cost!

@ you got my $$ - Well Put "The agent has to work" this is the key most agents miss - Leads are vital wether organic in nature or purchased - No lead - No deal....Simple enough. So investing in leads even with such dismal ROI - still a must - Might look for a marketer willing to Co-Op some cost!

Agreed! Leads are the lifeline to any agent and without leads or prospects we're all dead. The most successful agents are able to develop their own leads that come directly to them and not 5 other agents simultaneously . Some of these lead companies are complete frauds and they need to be exposed for what they really are.

Good discussion.

First I want to apologize folks as I've been on the road a lot since the first of November & haven't been as active as I'd like in responding to email, ph calls & folks here on the Forum.

So, the good news is, we now have Guaranteed Quality Life leads to go with our Auto leads. We have both Exclusive & shared up to 3 times.

I'm sure those of you that know how to work leads will love these leads....same as the folks buying GQ Auto leads. I don't have time to change the offer banner on the Forum ...but we do not offer FREE leads on our GQ auto/life products. We cannot afford to.

But, we do Guarantee that if you receive more than 20% bogus leads, we'll give you your money back. Details can be had by calling my sales manager, Dominic Perniciaro @ 615.599.5506 x 105 or [email protected].

Folks, these are good quality leads. I know you won't be disappointed.

More to come soon as I'm back home now & have lots of posts to read/respond to:idea:

Happy New Year. Let's make 2013 your Best Year ever as an agency owner/agent!

I think there is a lot more that goes into generating your own leads than some people think. Especially auto insurance. I buy because I do not protend to know the virtual world and waste money marketing online.

I think there is a lot more that goes into generating your own leads than some people think. Especially auto insurance. I buy because I do not protend to know the virtual world and waste money marketing online.

Generating your own leads can be lucrative as hell. The only problem is that its a long term venture. Don't expect to register a domain name tomorrow and start generating leads. The process is something like this:

1. Keyword research finding atleast 10 viable key words you can target
2. Register domain that is relevant to a combination of those key words.
3. Build awesome site include onsite SEO with a specific keyword density.
4. Start off-site SEO with links from a combination of sources mostly do follow but some no follow.
5. Keep doing this for a couple of years before you begin to see organic traffic in something as competitive as insurance. :D

But it is totally worth it in the long run.

Back