Who has the best data lists?

PTTPFEF

Hey! So I’ve been looking into a few different sources to start generating my own direct mail leads for mortgage protection and final expense. Are there any particular databases I should stay away from? Any one want to point me in the direction of a good one?

Hey! So I’ve been looking into a few different sources to start generating my own direct mail leads for mortgage protection and final expense. Are there any particular databases I should stay away from? Any one want to point me in the direction of a good one?

(Not an agent)

Look through those 2 recent listshack threads.

Someone who uses a lot of data posted one or two alternatives in one of them. Can't remember either the specific thread or the poster-but you should be able to find it fairly easily if it's important to you.

(There's a search box in the upper right hand corner of your screen.)

edit-----------------------------------
360's post as mentioned below is what I was thinking about.
end edit--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
(Not an agent)

Look through those 2 recent listshack threads.

Someone who uses a lot of data posted one or two alternatives in one of them. Can't remember either the specific thread or the poster-but you should be able to find it fairly easily if it's important to you.

(There's a search box in the upper right hand corner of your screen.)
360 mentioned someone they're using now. Costs a lot more than ListShack though. :yes:

Last edited:
Back