Who here works or has worked with JD Mellberg in the last year?

Mar 15, 2019

1. Montana Insurance Kingpin

Montana Insurance Kingpin Expert

I know several people in Tucson ( I spent several years there myself) that can attest that Melberg is a very troubled individual in his personal life as well. His personal attributes bleed into his business as he treats people both employees and clients as disposable commodities that can be manipulated used and tossed. His actions will catch up with him as they always do with anyone that conducts their life in such a manner. As I stated in earlier posts, the pitch presented to me to join the organization was completely different than what was presented once at the training.

2. jasperjohns

jasperjohns Super Genius

State:
    Florida
    UPDATE: The agent I keep reporting about has officially left. He said that the quality of leads got worse over time and that they started sending him to existing clients of the FMO that had told the appointment setter that they didn't want to see anyone else. He actually said that some of the houses were so bad he brought a gun into the house for safety. I was shocked that the experience took such a 180. I suppose this all explains why they are constantly recruiting.

3. J2727

J2727 Super Genius

Sounds like a sociopath.

J2727, Aug 6, 2019
  4. J2727

J2727 Super Genius

J2727, Aug 6, 2019
  5. Allen Trent

Allen Trent Guru

sometimes a mere alternative strategy idea evolves into an investment fraud or is deemed bad later when looked at by clients, children or regulators. this idea might not have been for everyone, but maybe just a strategy for those consumers that wouldn't buy SPIA/income annuities.

6. Montana Insurance Kingpin

Montana Insurance Kingpin Expert

Allan, the principal in this scheme is a convicted felon. JDM et.al knew or should have done due diligence before they engaged brokers and pocketed fees, over rides, and commissions and thus giving their "seal of approval."