Who is the Best Mortgage Protection Brokers to start with as a new agent?

TiffanyAZLife

Hi everyone!

I have not had luck with finding a good independent broker to start with since getting my Life license. First, I tried going into the Federal Employee Benefits route. Neither of the two I tried worked and it was too complicated for me too comprehend. I tried MP with I can't even recall the broker and after a month of not even starting training, I left.

I am considering Symmetry which I know offers REALLY LOW commission but I heard they offer good training. I need to earn a living and hopefully a lucrative one. So, I'm open to suggestions on what product to go with and who to learn under that offers a decent commission? And, also any tips for a good place to get leads?

Many thanks in advance! :yes:

Honesty only a few outfits really concentrate on that now. When mortgage rates skied that last few yrs and total house sales plummeted that hurt as far as getting a good supply of leads .Symmetry as you said is big in it and also another one still doing it is family first . I think you’ll make higher comp with family first in the 100% area . But you might get better training with symmetry. But both outfits are heavy into recruiting . From what I’ve read you’ll be working a lot of shared or recycled leads . Your not interested in fe telesales ?

If you're up for Mortgage Protection telesales, check us out here: https://digitalbga.com/mortgage-protection/

We're generating MP leads in a way no one else is via Direct Mail and getting leads for half the cost.

Email [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to speak with someone about this platform.

Interesting. A while back I inquired to work with BGA (registered my info on your website and watched the video) and after 2 months never heard anything from y'all even after your website saying someone would be In touch. Also tried again in 2-3 months (watching the video again and using a different email) later to see if this was a fluke, and again, nothing from you at all. But I did get an email advertising your mortgage leads to buy (I think it was mtg, could have been something else to buy).

Did your agency have some issues a while ago or something? Just wondering why I never heard back from you guys when I was looking for a place to move my business to but there’s responses from your agency on a insurance forum about hiring.

Last edited:
@DonP
I am open on what I sell. I am looking for what's easiest, lucrative and has low chargebacks (not FE) I'm not looking to work with Seniors, otherwise I would have gone into Health...lol. I am still searching for an IMO if anyone has suggestions? It doesn't need to for MP.

Thanks!

Back