Who Is the best people to contract with

Caveat, not an agent.

Maybe because the new agent wouldn't learn anything except how to use a computer if they couldn't understand the underwriting process at all without being able to use a computer?

You cannot get higher contracts than thru FEX

You cannot find a better selection of companies than thru FEX

You cannot find better training than thru FEX.

You cannot find better agent support than thru FEX.

You cannot find more lead options than thru FEX.

If you cannot succeed at FE sales thru FEX then you cannot succeed at FE.

If you sign up with FEX and find this to not be true they release you.

Is there a contact I should ask for?

OK FEX is out

I just called and they said they DO NOT Contract for phone sales only face to face

Who else is good

You cannot get higher contracts than thru FEX

You cannot find a better selection of companies than thru FEX

You cannot find better training than thru FEX.

You cannot find better agent support than thru FEX.

You cannot find more lead options than thru FEX.

If you cannot succeed at FE sales thru FEX then you cannot succeed at FE.

If you sign up with FEX and find this to not be true they release you.

I kind of felt like they were going to be really good after looking at their site, but they told me they do not work with Phone salespeople

Kind of really disappointed

How so?

I don't use it myself but I've looked at it. The underwriting is pretty accurate.

Just curious.
I see agents everyday fumbling around with it in the home and getting inaccurate info. Plus it makes them look foolish in the home.

A new agent should learn one company and not add until they know that one inside out.

Many times agents have been scared to do an application because of what they think they say on an underwriting tool. But once convinced to just write the app it's approved.

I don't know how long Toolkit has been out. I know I only looked at it in the beginning and it wasn't accurate at all. I'm sure they have improved. I've not looked at it for underwriting since it was first introduced.

I do see agents on our chats saying that Toolkit told them something that's not accurate. I tell all new agents to FEX to stay away from any tool like that. Use our lifeline chat and get real time advice from real FE writing agents. Still, it's always best to learn one company first.

I kind of felt like they were going to be really good after looking at their site, but they told me they do not work with Phone salespeople

Kind of really disappointed
True, FEX is geared to face to face. There are several FEX agents doing phone sales though.

But if determined to be a telemarketer then you would be advised to get with an IMO that specializes in telemarketing.

True, FEX is geared to face to face. There are several FEX agents doing phone sales though.

But if determined to be a telemarketer then you would be advised to get with an IMO that specializes in telemarketing.

The guy I spoke with told me strait out right away once I said I work over the phone

We do not work with agents who work over the phone

Not sure what the issue would be, are the carriers different? is the underwiring different?

the info on replacing policies different?

I mean I am not asking them how to sell, beyond the basics, I know how to call people, get people to talk about their whys

but felt like there was some resentment or whatever against phone guys

That makes no sense to me.
It would if you dealt with FE and agents learning FE.

Just last night an agent was complaining about 2 declines from obscure companies. When asked why he chose those two it was because of Toolkit.

Now, I understand, if an agent is wandering around in the wilderness and doesn't have access to kind of training and support that I do then Toolkit would probably be a good lifeline. But we have a dedicated chat for agents to access while in the home. Agents can get surrender form for any company emailed to them on the spot too. If they don't already have them. All FEX agents are taught to keep a file of those on them at all times.

Back