Who Is the best people to contract with

The guy I spoke with told me strait out right away once I said I work over the phone

We do not work with agents who work over the phone

Not sure what the issue would be, are the carriers different? is the underwiring different?

the info on replacing policies different?

I mean I am not asking them how to sell, beyond the basics, I know how to call people, get people to talk about their whys

but felt like there was some resentment or whatever against phone guys

The guy I spoke with told me strait out right away once I said I work over the phone

We do not work with agents who work over the phone

Not sure what the issue would be, are the carriers different? is the underwiring different?

the info on replacing policies different?

I mean I am not asking them how to sell, beyond the basics, I know how to call people, get people to talk about their whys

but felt like there was some resentment or whatever against phone guys
FEX doesn't deal with leads for telemarketing. And you do not know what you don't know.

The worst agents are always the ones coming in thinking they know. If they are not willing to unlearn what they think they know they will not make it.

You should contact Newby right here at the forums. he's part owner of FEX.

It would if you dealt with FE and agents learning FE.

Just last night an agent was complaining about 2 declines from obscure companies. When asked why he chose those two it was because of Toolkit.

Now, I understand, if an agent is wandering around in the wilderness and doesn't have access to kind of training and support that I do then Toolkit would probably be a good lifeline. But we have a dedicated chat for agents to access while in the home. Agents can get surrender form for any company emailed to them on the spot too. If they don't already have them. All FEX agents are taught to keep a file of those on them at all times.
I think they're very accurate...not 100%, but it can point you in the right direction.

Not having to carry all the UW guides and apps is a space saver and a time saver.

Honestly, I wouldn't carry them if I didn't sell Med Supps, but I have used it in houses for FE too.

I don't see how that makes you look foolish in a house. I just tell people that I I have a tool that we plug in their health conditions and meds, and it'll tell us which companies will accept them and what the premiums are.

I think they're very accurate...not 100%, but it can point you in the right direction.

Not having to carry all the UW guides and apps is a space saver and a time saver.

Honestly, I wouldn't carry them if I didn't sell Med Supps, but I have used it in houses for FE too.

I don't see how that makes you look foolish in a house. I just tell people that I I have a tool that we plug in their health conditions and meds, and it'll tell us which companies will accept them and what the premiums are.

I understand. You kids with your fancy contraptions :1wink: .

But you are not there for one a dozen or more FE replies they have made. You are not competing with other FE agents for their FE business.

The agent has to be confident and be able to separate from the others. Especially in a replacement situation. You can't be sitting fumbling around with "maybe we can do this for this price or maybe we could do this".

I agree that if you carry underwriting guides around with you then you might as well have it on your phone. But I don't carry underwriting guides with me. I can do an eApp with several companies in the time it takes to enter it into toolkit.

Really depends on how you want to do it.

If you're looking for training, etc. talk to Jeff Root. @JRoot on here.

I've been doing both for years. You don't need anything special to sell virtual.

Depends what you mean by training, I mean I dont need sales training

I do need to learn about Life as far as replacements and all that goes into that with cash values and how all that works

I need some underwriting and carrier guidance

Depends what you mean by training, I mean I dont need sales training

I do need to learn about Life as far as replacements and all that goes into that with cash values and how all that works

I need some underwriting and carrier guidance
I started out doing F2F back in 72. No such thing as virtual back then.

Had to stop that 18 years ago and come home and take care of my wife. Alzheimers.

Went completely virtual long before virtual was cool. How hard was it?

Didn't miss a beat. If you can do one you can do the other.

Your current FMO can help you with all the other stuff you mentioned. If they can't you need a new FMO.

And if that's the case, I recommend Todd. He's seen it all and done it all. He can answer any question you have. Phone or F2F.

@Todd King

I started out doing F2F back in 72. No such thing as virtual back then.

Had to stop that 18 years ago and come home and take care of my wife. Alzheimers.

Went completely virtual long before virtual was cool. How hard was it?

Didn't miss a beat. If you can do one you can do the other.

Your current FMO can help you with all the other stuff you mentioned. If they can't you need a new FMO.

And if that's the case, I recommend Todd. He's seen it all and done it all. He can answer any question you have. Phone or F2F.

@Todd King

Still I like Jeffs system, I am very much intrested

I set up a call for tomorrow

my only concern is will they accept me due to having a Medicare business also

But if they accept me I think I can do realy really well with that platform
and maybe I can give them my ACA contracts and get more ACA buis as well

as of right now i only get ref buis for ACA

Still I like Jeffs system, I am very much intrested

I set up a call for tomorrow

my only concern is will they accept me due to having a Medicare business also

But if they accept me I think I can do realy really well with that platform
and maybe I can give them my ACA contracts and get more ACA buis as well

as of right now i only get ref buis for ACA
You need to ask 3 questions how many leads do I get per day , at what cost, and how many hours do I need to login to their system making calls each day..

Back