Whole Life Quote Tool or Competive WL Rates for Older Ages?

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Are there any WL quote tools available? I have access to final expense and term quote tools, but not WL.

I have a request for a 67 year old healthy male in PA, non-smoker, 5'7," 220.

Thanks

WINFLEX... But you have to sign up for it. you can't just do a quote for all the carriers at once.. because it's not easy to compare whole life side by side.. each carriers have different paths to get to the same result. what are you trying to accomplish.. what's the face amount. Why whole life?

if you want a straigh forward death benefit only plan.. you might want to try GUL .. a lot of term quoting system will let you quote GUL.

His wife recently passed away, he has no kids and is suddenly hell-bent on leaving $100,000 to his niece for her sons. He owns a home and has a final expense plan. I'm trying to get him to consider a STC plan instead as he doesn't want to pay for LTC at this point. I told him he needs to worry about getting older and maybe needing care someday.

I would do a GUL quote...

The big mutual companies are good for Whole life so you 'd have to compare them on Winflex or the individual company softwares..

if you don't want to go to the Big Mutual.. Foresters has decent dividend paying whole life.. especially for small amounts like these.

Thank you. I do mostly Medicare, term and final expense. I do have a Forester's contract so I'll look at that and GUL as well. Think it's time for me to start getting more in depth life insurance training, and will probably begin with the Insurance Pro Shop.

Back