Why Are You in the Insurance Business?

The_Scholar

Expert
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Kou Lee from Michigan. We're an ethnicity group that just come here since 1975, after the Vietnam War is over. Many of the war veterans have no insurance as of right now, and they are senior citizens already. Each of the funeral cost over $25K, therefore they finally open up their eyes to see that insurance is needed, but they're too old to even afford it.

I, as a grandson decided to help them but so far have find no luck because all of the campanies I joined only teach me to recruit and have no product designed to their needs. Those that have the product is way way overpriced.

First of all, welcome and congratulations.

My question is, do you know what product these men need? Based on what you've stated, it sounds like they need a Final Expense policy, FE policy. There are many, many companies offering such a product. Second, why do you say that they are overpriced? Is it because the companies you've looked at have products that are more expensive than their competitors, or is it because it is simply more than they can afford?

I, as a grandson decided to help them but so far have find no luck because all of the campanies I joined only teach me to recruit and have no product designed to their needs. Those that have the product is way way overpriced.

That sounds like a lot of B.S to me. Every carrier I know will write 25k whole life or guaranteed universal life and they are NOT overpriced. How many companies have you worked for? How many products have you looked at? Is your heart really in this? I have several Vietnamese clients and they were all the toughest sales I had to make. You need to get more serious if you are really serious about this. :no: Sincerely.

That sounds like a lot of B.S to me. Every carrier I know will write 25k whole life or guaranteed universal life and they are NOT overpriced. How many companies have you worked for? How many products have you looked at? Is your heart really in this? I have several Vietnamese clients and they were all the toughest sales I had to make. You need to get more serious if you are really serious about this. :no: Sincerely.
You are right about Vietnamese. They seems having a culture not to believe life insurance. That is my experience, tough sale.

I got in the business to help as many people as possible. All the best to you.

Latest posts

Back