Why Ask for Two Leads at Closing Ask for 130

Grammatically has 2 M's. Don't throw stones:twitchy:

A misspelled word is not a grammatical error. The OP used "safe" instead of "save". That is a grammatical error....but point well taken. We have become so reliant on auto correct and word suggestions that many times we hit send only to find out we should have re -read it before doing so.

Last edited:
This idea is brilliant! I plan on implementing this in my practice in short order. As for not working in the final expense market: we've sold to many people between 50 and 70 that I'm sure have Facebook.

A misspelled word is not a grammatical error. The OP used "safe" instead of "save". That is a grammatical error....but point well taken. We have become so reliant on auto correct and word suggestions that many times we hit send only to find out we should have re -read it before doing so.

Actually, it's an error in semantics. It's not an error in syntax/grammar.

It would have been a grammatical error if he substituted "saved or saves" for save.

The term "safe" has a different meaning than "save." This would fall under an error of semantics.......

....Or, the more likely scenario, he just bumped the "f" that is in close proximity to the "v." Mistakes happen.

Who cares. Thanks for the great post!

Glad I could help! Let us know if you get any calls from the post. When you retweet the idea give me the props. HAHAAHA!

By the way this is one of my points about buying leads. Why buy when you can put a few great ideas into practice to fill your own pipeline using the internet to your advantage.

fyi: She just posted today about one hour ago and has already gotten 2 likes and one shared it one their page. Might be on to something here.

Shawn, I could be wrong, but I believe if your client's Facebook friend (Let's call her Sally) shares, the share goes to Sally's friends.

Her friend list could be more or less than your client's 130.

Shawn, I could be wrong, but I believe if your client's Facebook friend (Let's call her Sally) shares, the share goes to Sally's friends.

Her friend list could be more or less than your client's 130.

Sure you are right but what if a friend likes your clients comment. Then the friend just sent the post regarding your agency and services on to her 130 friends correct? In essence 260 people are now privy to seeing the post?

Back