Why Ask for Two Leads at Closing; Ask for 130.

in my market, the difference between an auto liability limit of 100,000 vs 1,000,000 is about $2 per month per vehicle. that doesn't insulate jack squat when you get a big property damage claim. i'm not going to argue with you about it. maybe indy companies don't calculate profitability the same way captives do. i've never had a claim with an indy company, so i really don't know.

i will agree with you just this once f150. i almost signed with siaa until someone sent me a pm about how things really work with them. i thank God for that. it was totally worth buggin you guys to avoid that situation lol, but i will apologize.

he told someone on the forum that he is with farmers. more power to him either way. all i know is what siaa told me. i can not speak for their other master agencies.
i called a few agencies that are with premier and they were not happy with their decision.

I'd love to know who you called so I could personally take care of their concerns. Next week we will be sending out our agent communication and I will supplicate responses from agents unhappy with us so I can resolve their concerns. Our number one client is our agent.

I love how you resurrect these old threads to throw dirt around.

Again, I would love to talk with when you feel the time is right. Are you still captive? Have you lined up your next steps? Where are you going to go? How are you going to go independent?

I think all 50,000 members on this forum are excited to see what "Bama" does next? Please, please, please tell me what your cardboard sign says. I have been dying to know for months.

"old thread"? lol you posted this two weeks ago. i don't get on here everyday. i am in the insurance business and work. i am not captive. my p and c experience was with a captive company. truth and dirt are two different definitions. i know how you can find out who all said they were unhappy with their decision quickly. send out a mass email telling all of your agents that anyone can get out without any penalties if they choose to do so.
49,999 members of this forum couldn't care less what i do. lol. you sound like a girl

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm contractually obligated not to repeat what the sign reads. it's not that the sign has language that would be potentially harmful to my marketing efforts or anything. i just require a non disclosure signature first.

it's not that I'm a nut. my reality is just different from yours. - lewis carroll
:biggrin:
I too would jumpstart my indy book with siaa like you did, 2218. the two master agencies that I called said they would give me a business plan to try to get a couple sub codes and I could use them for some other carriers at brokered commissions. if you got a bunch of sub codes, then I am happy for you. I am not saying that you didn't.... too much emotion and name calling on here. sounds like a bunch of women.

Back