Why is the efes thread blocked ?

Well, lock the thread but don't delete it in my opinion. Shows a disrespect to all those who participate here to have their posts deleted wholesale like that, and for the sake of what? To protect the "reputation" of an agency that won't release agents and might be rolling a former agent's book?

Why take the time to post anything at all if it can be erased arbitrarily at anytime?

Well, lock the thread but don't delete it in my opinion. Shows a disrespect to all those who participate here to have their posts deleted wholesale like that, and for the sake of what? To protect the "reputation" of an agency that won't release agents and might be rolling a former agent's book?

Why take the time to post anything at all if it can be erased arbitrarily at anytime?

He who writes or controls history controls the future.

The narrative does not need to be true if it is the only narrative.

He who writes or controls history controls the future.

Seriously though - if you are going to be in the public forum business, you got to stand for the forum participants at some point. I get that a certain degree of censorship is called for (you can't be threatening to go to someone's house and shoot off their hangy down thing), but that thread should be locked, not blocked.

Not much reason to post anything at all any more. This is EFES's forum now.

Back