Will this Marriage Finally Be Consummated?

Let me state it again (in case you missed it before) - I do not work for Acsia Partners, thus I am not at liberty to post anything specific on a public forum on their behalf. You would have to solicit this information from AP. Do you want a phone number? You can get it on their website...

What I do know however (from reliable source) is that what has been posted regarding the price of leads and the commission rate is bunk. At AP there is a choice - either get higher rate and pay for your own leads or get lower rate and get "free" leads. Unfortunately in real world (not on this forum - here people place 500k /year with 0 lead cost) leads do have costs - and the costs are factored in when leads are supplied by the company.

Nobody cares. A lead does not cost $2000 which is approximately the average lost compensation your agents give up on every sale. A PPC LTC lead can be generated for ~$25.00. So, go blow your smoke up someone else's skirt.

Let me state it again (in case you missed it before) - I do not work for Acsia Partners, thus I am not at liberty to post anything specific on a public forum on their behalf.

What about LTCFP ?

Who is posting on their behalf ?

So people come on here and share what they know, you come on here and refute it, but offer nothing in return.

Are you still the "lone voice of dissent" ?

Nobody cares. A lead does not cost $2000 which is approximately the average lost compensation your agents give up on every sale. A PPC LTC lead can be generated for ~$25.00.
Looks like someone here pretends not to understand how things work in real world. Generating leads costs nothing here (see our previous discussion regarding lead costs) and every lead converts. Supporting agents costs nothing, they, of course, get nothing of value... What a wonderful world....

So, go blow your smoke up someone else's skirt.
Sir, you are keen on making sexist remarks,.... with a JD ?

----------

What about LTCFP ?

Who is posting on their behalf ?
LTCFP became part of ACSIA Partners, I am sure you know... You are welcome to inquire on AP website

So people come on here and share what they know
People share what they like to rant about (because any substantial discussion quickly deteriorates into name-calling, unsubstantiated facts, fantasy, etc.

you come on here and refute it, but offer nothing in return.
I am sure that you know - debunking a theory counts as legitimate research standing on its own (at least that is true in academic circles). If you want facts - call Mr. Kramer and ask... Of course the quality of the answer may depend on whether he thinks you are serious... but beggars can't be choosers :D

If you want facts - call Mr. Kramer and ask... Of course the quality of the answer may depend on whether he thinks you are serious... but beggars can't be choosers :D

Serious about what ? I would assume if you called, you were serious ?

Man why so many word games ?

Back