Working Internet Leads

Professor Leads

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have recently begun using internet health leads and am happy with my ROI. I am going to expand to 50 per week. The problem I see is organizing them. I wonder if there is an automated program out there that will allow me to:

• automatically combine multiple vendor leads into one database
    where I can import this data into a predictive dialer, organize the data, and work from one list.
  • automatically send an email to new leads

I use Mac.

Mojo CRM will allow the leads to be imported into the dialer. Other CRMs such as Agency IQ and IDA Assistant also import the leads, manage them and send auto-responders but have no dialer.

Last edited:
Mojo CRM will allow the leads to be imported into the dialer. Other CRMs such as Agency IQ and IDA Assistant also import the leads, manage them and send auto-responders but have no dialer.

Thanks John.

I have looked at IDA and it seems great, but not Mac compatible. I will check out IDA more closely.

Sell the Mac, buy a PC with windows installed for under $200.

Oops, probably not what you want to do.

Dan

I hate to say it, but it's going to be near impossible to run what you want on a Mac. Specialized software that is only bought by a relatively small amount of people nationwide is almost never produced for a Mac.

Good luck in your search though.

Latest posts

Back