Workmans Comp Program

Nov 25, 2015

1. CASouth

CASouth Expert

State:
    California
    This is kind of related but in CA; I hope you don't mind me posting
    I have this client who got cancelled with State Fund for failing to submit to audit; the risk is an Airport Limo Service; was cancelled 10 days ago ;I tried re-marketing this account but no one will touch it; either due the audit issue with SCIF, or due to the size of the account not big enough for them, I tried at least 10 wholesalers nationwide including those mentioned above; any thoughts on this? thanks

CASouth, Dec 16, 2015
  2. Arnage150

Arnage150 Guru

I have a couple livery companies and they are all in PEOs.

3. CASouth

CASouth Expert

State:
    California
    I never worked with PEO; but properly the only choice.
    Do they have a minimum payroll or premium? do you recommend any for CA risk?

CASouth, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Arnage150

Arnage150 Guru

I'll PM you the wholesaler I used for mine

5. Matt Weiss

Matt Weiss New Member

State:
    New York
    Hello,
    My name is Matthew Weiss, President of Selectpeo. I'm excited to reach out and introduce Selectpeo, and how we can build a successful relationship by providing your agency the opportunity to offer Strategic Alternative Workers' Comp Solutions.
    Selectpeo is a premier general agency that offers a competitive portfolio of products that will allow you to grow, retain, and cross sell to your clients. The products we offer have low market penetration to give you the cutting edge advantage. We specialize in PEOs, Strategic Worker’s Compensation solutions and Fortune 500 styled benefit packages. With our competitive portfolio you can maximize revenue and increase retention.
    Our products pay well above average commissions, averaging between 7.5% - 15% of Workers' Comp.
    Brokers Utilize Our PEO Programs For:
    • Pay-as-you-go work comp solutions with no audits
    • To place risks with open/excessive claims, high mods, start ups, high risk class codes
    • Pulling clients out of the State Insurance Fund
    • To handle workers' comp solutions for companies in multiple states
    • To have access to exclusive A rated workers' comp companies only available through a PEO
    • To help clients free up cash flow
    • To offer Fortune 500 style employee benefits
    • To maximize revenue and increase client retention
    I suggest you start by sending us one of your most difficult state fund clients, something you re marketed and never could remove and let us turn that no commission policy into high paying revenue!