Worst Insurance Company

That's what I love about being independent. No quotas. I can concentrate on who has the best product for the client.

More important than winning laptops and trips to cancun with other agents is keeping business on the books, building relationships, and sleeping at night.

This is an old thread but I added Badger Mutual out of Milwaukee about six months ago. They are terrific. Underwriters actually make individual decisions about cases. I had one a week ago where they were declining. I called and gave my pitch and they agreed. The case was issued. Where else does that happen. Maybe it does elsewhere but not often, I assure you of that.

I can call the VP of Badger today and he will speak with me. Where else does that happen.

Too bad that Badger only operates in seven (7) states but maybe that is some of the reason why they are good. I would also add that I have always been impressed in my dealings with "cheeseheads". I have received better treatment at the hands of the people of Wisconsin than any other state hands down.

That's what I love about being independent. No quotas. I can concentrate on who has the best product for the client.

More important than winning laptops and trips to cancun with other agents is keeping business on the books, building relationships, and sleeping at night.

The captive company I was with would 1099 you for your cost and the spouse. At least at companies like MetLife they pay for the agent's part. For what they 1099'd me I would have rather have had the cash and made my own plans.

Back