WOW! This is so cool.

Yes. The one odd thing I've seen about most MAC users is they seem to think they're in some weird elite social club. Strange. I just use my computer to do what it needs to do. I have no strange cult-like attatchement to it.

Al is at it again. Salpro started a thread asking for help and Al just couldn't resist interjecting the following comment.

"It's easy to do with a Mac, not sure with a PC as I didn't read too many of the URLs that the above point to."

They need to change the ad that says "it is so easy even a cave man can do it" to "it's so easy even a Mac user can do it".

He is going to hijack that one also.

Al, please, give us a break and give it a rest.

Personally I don't care and I don't think it is appropriate in this thread.

Personally I don't care what you don't personally care about. I don't remember anyone appointing you as the thread police.

I think Mac's are lame even it they will bring world peace.

Fine with me. Think what you want. You like your PC, fine. Run your PC. Jeez Louise, what could be easier than that.

but I don't jump into every thread telling people how stupid they are if they are using a Mac.

But you do jump into a lot of threads to hawk your YIO program. I remember something about rocks and glass houses and stones and judgement... but I just can't put my finger on it.

Frank, chill. You're making yourself look like you don't want anyone to say anything about any computer platform that won't run YOUR program. That's how you sound to me.

You started a thread on software. Software runs on computers. I know more than you do about computers. You're not happy with that... and it shows.

If you want to beat up on me, fine. But find an issue where you can! Computers and software is not it.

Better yet, Frank, don't read anything I post... which will help to keep your BP down. Looks like it really spiked earlier.

Sheesh. What a grouch!

Al

FWIW, some graphical tasks are easier on a Mac.

That being said, Mac will never take over or even be a major player. If not for the iPod (and the return of Steve Jobs) there is a good chance Apple would be down for the count. Even the iPod is about to be challenged by Gates & company.

My wife wanted an iPod for her birthday. Had to be an iPod. Nothing else would work. Had to be from the Apple store, not online, not from Costco.

At least she wanted one of the smaller ones . . . $80 for little more than a flash drive & some ear pods.

At least she is happy and I am sleeping in bed, not on the couch.

Al is at it again. Salpro started a thread asking for help and Al just couldn't resist interjecting the following comment.

"It's easy to do with a Mac, not sure with a PC as I didn't read too many of the URLs that the above point to."

They need to change the ad that says "it is so easy even a cave man can do it" to "it's so easy even a Mac user can do it".

He is going to hijack that one also.

Al, please, give us a break and give it a rest.

Yeah, Frank, but I helped the guy. WTF did you do... except bitch about it.

KMA.

Al

Al, Al, Al,

Where does all this anger come from?

By your own admission you didn't help him, you posted a couple of links followed by stating that you didn't know if they would help because you didn't read them. You know he uses a PC. How does that help? Why was it necessary to use profanity? That showed so much anger.

Why didn't you simply say "here are a couple of links that I found. I don't know much about PC's so I don't know if they will help you."

This is an insurance discussion forum, not a "computer forum".

"You started a thread on software. Software runs on computers. I know more than you do about computers. You're not happy with that... and it shows."

Computers run on electricity but I don't see any electricians jumping in the middle of threads.

On the contrary, I'm very happy for you that you profess to know so much about computers. But, this is an insurance forum. Talk to us about insurance, not computers, copyrights, etc.

Ever think that you are presenting arguments that would be better suited to a computer forum. I may be mistaken but I think most of us are here to learn about insurance.

And who is Louise and what does she have to do with this thread?

However, you may very well be right!

Al,

I am flattered that someone of your stature has obviously taken so much time to quote each sentence that I have written and replied so specifically to each one. That takes a lot of time.

The work you did for the state of Calif is very impressive and no, you don't have to take a picture, I believe what you say I just don't always agree with it.

I was just having a little fun because you get so upset when someone disagrees with you. Please relax a little, a hundred years from now no one is going to know or care what we say here. Actually what is so important today will be probably be totally forgotten a month or even a couple of weeks from now. I don't think this forum, as good as it is, will ever be put in a time capsule.

Come here and have a little fun, it's okay to laugh a little, it's even okay to laugh at ones self occasionally. I do it a lot.

I still like my "Stickit's" :D

Now let's get on with insurance, we've had our fun here.

Sometimes the simplest is the best. I just love this. Now I can just make call after call and just type in notes - then after I'm done calling I can properly log everyone into my spreadsheets.

stickituy0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back