Your Family Bank

isaias

Super Genius
I'm looking for anybody familiar with this new concept being marketed to hispanic agents.

Just to be clear, I know the infinite banking concept is not new. But the way it's being presented may be.
The recruiter is pushing it as a debt elimination system. He also makes the claim that by adding an Accelerated Growth Rider the client can start taking out loans in as little as 10 days. This is the part that doesn't make sense to me.

The whole life policy is thru Mutual Trust Life Solutions but they present it as Pan-American Life. The policy description from Mutual Trust specifies a minimum of one year to take out a loan, and it's with a variable interest rate.

I asked for clarification and this is what I got:
"El dinero se presta o se retira despues del dia numero 10 una vez adquirida la poliza y ese se debe al acelerardor del dinero PUAR, el metodo del PUAR actua de esta manera: nosotros usamos la prima para pagar el beneficio a muerte que ya se ha pagado o ganado por ende tiene el cash value disponible de manera inmediata versus siendo ganada con tiempo como la porcion de Whole Life,
Esto se puede complementar con el reporte del cliente que en tan solo dias o meses puede comenzar a pagar las deudas a travez del interes compuesto generado dentro de la poliza de manera garantizada. "

In google translate:
"The money is loaned or withdrawn after the 10th day once the policy is purchased and this is due to the PUAR money accelerator. The PUAR method acts in this way: we use the premium to pay the death benefit that has already been paid. paid or earned therefore has the cash value available immediately versus being earned over time like the Whole Life portion,
This can be complemented with the client's report that in just days or months they can begin to pay the debts through the compound interest generated within the policy in a guaranteed manner.
"

Spanish or English, sounds like giberish to me.

I'm looking on some insight on the Accelerated Growth Rider, and if the ability to take out a loan at 10 days is true.

PUA Riders are nothing new. Most all dividend paying WL policies have it.

PaidUp Additions are just paidup insurance within the policy.

I cant speak to that product. But other WL products allow Loans in y1. However, most illustration software will not show it.

I guess I got confused when he called it Accelerated Growth Rider. I did see the allowed loans after 1yr. But he is claiming loans after only 10 days.

I guess I got confused when he called it Accelerated Growth Rider. I did see the allowed loans after 1yr. But he is claiming loans after only 10 days.

It sounds like they just have a fancy name for it.

Some products do allow Loans prior to the first anniversary.

But I would trust what the carrier says over what an agent says.

Take a loan out against what?
Let's assume you can take out a loan in 10 days.
If you are paying on a monthly basis, cant be much of a loan.
If you purchase a paid up adds rider, there is a sales charge attached to it.
If you borrow against it, you are paying interest.
Why not just use that payment to pay down your debt?

I'm looking on some insight on the Accelerated Growth Rider, and if the ability to take out a loan at 10 days is true.

If you have cash values in a policy, you should be able to borrow against that cash value at any time. As the contract owner, that is a contractual right.

The reason there may be restrictions on doing so is due to AML and compliance may require a statement from the agent.

That's just one of the reasons why MassMutual doesn't allow their appointed agents to even touch this concept with their policies.
https://insurance-forums.com/commun...nal-memo-regarding-banking-strategies.110135/

Thanks to all of you.

Now that I see the responses I can see what he's trying to do.

It's not something that I want to push on to my customers

Back