Your Insurance Office Help

lakeloveroktx

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have YIO on 3 pc's. I am upgrading to a windows 8 tablet.

Is there a way to ouput YIO data to excel?

Also anyone here of any progress from Frank's wife?

I don't believe there is anyway to export it via an excel file, I believe it uses it's own file type.

I haven't heard anything about her, I'm wondering if maybe she's joined Frank.

Hi Josh. YIO is using MS Access. I might could hack it but was hoping for a quick solution.

Sadly it appears that Jacqueline has no interest in supporting YIO and is just moving along with her own life. I haven't spoken with her in several months although Nick and I are still selling Frank's training with proceeds being sent to her (without any response on her part other than cashing checks).

You can indeed export YIO data into a csv file and upload into a new program, although I don't have the skills to help with that.

My best suggestion is to speak with Clu at www.radiusbob.com. If you're looking for a cloud based CRM which can be accessed via multiple computers, he's the guy.

Unfortunately, it's time to move on. YIO is no longer a viable product.

Rick

Sadly it appears that Jacqueline has no interest in supporting YIO and is just moving along with her own life. I haven't spoken with her in several months although Nick and I are still selling Frank's training with proceeds being sent to her (without any response on her part other than cashing checks).

You can indeed export YIO data into a csv file and upload into a new program, although I don't have the skills to help with that.

My best suggestion is to speak with Clu at www.radiusbob.com. If you're looking for a cloud based CRM which can be accessed via multiple computers, he's the guy.

Rick

Too bad! Someone could probably do something with it.

Thanks Greensky.

I just figured it out. I tried for hours yesterday. LOL

I just did a mail merge export.

Rick

That is stand up on your's and Nicks part.
Lee

Has anyone asked Jacqueline if she wants to sell YIO? Rick, maybe you could buy it and continue to offer it. Of course, you'd probably need to get the names and numbers of the programmers for support. May not be worth it since there are so many other options available.

Has anyone asked Jacqueline if she wants to sell YIO? Rick, maybe you could buy it and continue to offer it. Of course, you'd probably need to get the names and numbers of the programmers for support. May not be worth it since there are so many other options available.

You mean the same Jacqueline that doesn't answer her phone or respond to email?

I'm not only disappointed in her, but hurt as well.

Rick

Back