Your Most Famous Final Expense Client?

Highs and lows...
Not my client, but an agent in our office had a client who was the mother of a well known athlete. He had built a mansion-like home in the wealthiest part of town, and was living quite well even though he had retired several years earlier. On the other hand, his mother was still a lady of modest means. So, the agent was trying to convince her to take out more insurance on herself. He suggested she drop the small policy she was carrying on her son, since he has plenty of money. Her response was "I don't think I should, 'cause you never know about the future". Well, a few years later, the son went into bankruptcy, so I guess she was right!

I use to use a company sheet that if the client singed it, they were giving permission to be placed on a names list that was city specific or work place specific that was shown to people we spoke to... a very powerful tool in smaller communities to build name recognition and trust.

Not an FE client, but a friend of mine who spent many years in the insurance business was a pro wrestler back in the 80's. His name is Bob Blackburn, but he played different parts as a wrestler. "Irish Bobby O'Brien", "DI Bob Carter", "Nikita Koloff" were all characters he played.. According to him, he's probably best remembered as "The Russian Assassin", although a couple other wrestlers have played under that moniker since then.View attachment 4347

These days he's working with a sales training and coaching company. View attachment 4348
I remember watching Nikita Koloff on TBS. Him and Uncle Ivan in the NWA. :yes:

I once sold a lady with the worlds most disgusting restroom. That was close to 10 years ago, and I still gag thinking about it.

Im sure anyone thats visited that restroom would consider her famous in their mind, it was record breaking.

How about the homes you go to and when your done using the restroom you can't find a towel to wipe your hands after you wash?! :err:

How about the homes you go to and when your done using the restroom you can't find a towel to wipe your hands after you wash?! :err:
In a lot of those homes, there's no way I'd use their towel if they had one. Dry your hands off on your hankerchief, with toilet paper, kleenex, etc. I keep baby wipes in the car. :laugh:

In a lot of those homes, there's no way I'd use their towel if they had one. Dry your hands off on your hankerchief, with toilet paper, kleenex, etc. I keep baby wipes in the car. :laugh:
I don't use client's restrooms. I'm concerned that could be a negative factor for them if they haven't cleaned lately (or ever!). I want their experience with me to be nothing but positive.

I keep hand sanitizer in the car. I use it after every call, but there are some houses that make me want to get to it sooner!:chatterbox:

Back