Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

"You're being excessively rude and usually without a reason."

"I think it shows an awful lot about your character when you'll lash at at someone you've never met for seemingly no reason."

"Seemingly No Reason"?

Have you even read the posts on this forum? YAL l makes all kinds of exorbinant claims about their leads when they are trying to get an order. In reality too many of their leads are just plain bogus and they refuse to replace them.

Seemingly no reason? Are you taking your meds?

When I received the bogus leads I politely asked for them to be replaced as they said they would happily do when I placed the order. When they refused I went up the chain of command, and when they started attacking my integrity I decided to exposed them for what they are.

Most agents are thankful for what I have done. Most agents with your weak numbers would be more content on listening and maybe learning. 4,486 posts later and your statements still make very little sense.

NO REASON?

GOOGLE YAL AND TELL ME I HAD NO REASON. THEY WERE SCREWING LOTS OF HARD WORKING AGENTS OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

If you consider that "NO REASON", i think your a fool.

This thread is going to break a record, if it dont get moved into fight club.

It might even beat the Jesus for Health Insurance Thread.

Merrill, the problem to me isn't as much what you've said about YAL, it's the way you've personally attacked me as someone who disagrees with your take on the situation. There is seemingly no reason for you to make personal attacks on me and that fact that you have is what I think calls your character in to question.

I haven't kept a list running, but I think so far you've claimed my sales numbers are weak, that I should work at Taco Bell, called me a liar, asked about me taking my meds, and a variety of other insults. How does any of that relate to your experience with YAL or you calling it like you see it, "calling a spade a spade" or warning people about YAL?

Way back when I first voiced my concerns about YAL on ths post you sent me a personal email that included two things.

1. You said I was excessively rude about YAL.

2. You then wanted to know who my lead source was.

If you knew anything at all about selling you would not have asked them in that order.

You have no idea how much I pay and how much I make yet you criticize me every step of the way for trying to help other agents who may be considering using YAL.

And speaking of orders, you have one up and don't forget the hot sauce!

Way back when I first voiced my concerns about YAL on ths post you sent me a personal email that included two things.

1. You said I was excessively rude about YAL.

2. You then wanted to know who my lead source was.

If you knew anything at all about selling you would not have asked them in that order.

You have no idea how much I pay and how much I make yet you criticize me every step of the way for trying to help other agents who may be considering using YAL.

And speaking of orders, you have one up and don't forget the hot sauce!

I bet, you honestly think you're being clever, don't you?

You're paying $15-$18/lead and you're on a 90% life contract, or at least that's what you've told other folks. I suppose none of us really know, but that's what I've been hearing.

In light of this thread folks will decide not to place business with YAL, no question about that, but Todd had agents closing 3/10 and now they're looking for a new lead source. Most agents would be making good money closing 3/10 on leads from YAL with their contracts that are 20%-30%+ higher than yours, but now they think they're going to "get screwed" by YAL. Maybe YAL is everything you say and worse, but if agents are turning down 3/10 because it's beneath them, my guess is they will have a lower closing ratio with other leads because they aren't getting leads subsidized and managed by their upline.

Let's go back to the "if I knew anything about selling" comment. Why wouldn't I have asked in that order?

Better question, how do any of the personal attacks on me you've made relate to your experience with YAL, you calling it like you see it, "calling a spade a spade" or you warning people about YAL?

I went and saw Rodney Dangerfield many years ago and liked him so much I snuck into the 2nd show. Duiring both shows a person yelled out comments of which he responded to quite well. People who do the yelling out are referred to as "plants". You remind me of a plant. You don't seem to be here to help the agents but more to stand up for YAL. Many of your comments are a smoke screen to the truth.

It's almost like when you buy something on ebay and it turns lut to be junk, you really have no recourse because if you give them a bad reveiw, they just turn around and do the same to you.

I made some very bad accusations about YAL, which I beleive have all been proven true, yet you still make me out to be the bad guy by posing road blocks to the truth all along the way. The issue wasn't whether or not I or anybody should have been happy with 25% or how much my leads cost. The issue is YAL was making exorbinate claims that didnt even come close to being true. Yet you chose to attack me, the messinger.

Maybe if us agents would stick together companies like YAL and Sky blue just might get a little better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I bet, you honestly think you're being clever, don't you? "

no tins, i'am just trying to liven up the place a bit and have some fun. salesmen need to have thick skin. if this bantering bothers you, your probably in the wrong room

Last edited:
Again, how do any of the personal attacks on me you've made relate to your experience with YAL, you calling it like you see it, "calling a spade a spade" or you warning people about YAL?

I have been trying to warn other agents about my experience with YAL, which is what this thread has been about from day one.

Since I first started posting here you have been attacking me. You put up smoke screens trying to divert people from the real issue. You have been suggesting things from the beginning that might lead people to beleive YAL is really not that bad. Your part of the problem. Stop defending YAL, they don't deserve it.

Order up!

Back