Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

STAY AWAY.....STAY AWAY.....I purchased 25 leads from them not long ago for 425.00.....after about my 5th call I realized that these girls were getting paid per appointment.....oh no.....I got zero appointments or sales and after confronting the owner John...he said, "what are you going to do....sue me" so I stopped payment on the check. I told the manager that I would pay for the leads if they would produce a recording which was promised in the initial sale....the whole recording....instead they only record the question part of it so you can't HEAR THE MAIN PART WHICH THE OWNER SAID HIS SERVICE CENTER WOULD SEND IN AN EMAIL. I never received anymore emails.....Now listen to this.....about 2 weeks later....Your Advantage Leads created an electronic check with a false check # and ran it through my account....Thankfully my bank caught it and now they are being investigated for check fraud. Like I said....ZERO APPOINTMENTS and ZERO SALES....they will say anything to get appointment.

What kind of discount will you give me if I buy those leads from you? Which state(s). They'd need to be in a state I have a non-res. license in.

Kameron,

I would look into filing criminal charges against them...If they did infact do this, there would be several criminal charges you could pin them with...Go after those crooks! You could probably find an agressive attorney, who could get an out of court settlement for you as well

What kind of discount will you give me if I buy those leads from you? Which state(s). They'd need to be in a state I have a non-res. license in.

I'll give you the number of that lead.. free of charge

Under one condition

We 3 -way the call and you allow me to record the conversation and post it on this board...

Deal?

I'll give you the number of that lead.. free of charge

Under one condition

We 3 -way the call and you allow me to record the conversation and post it on this board...

Deal?

I was talking to Kameron, but sure why not? Then again, some of these wanna be FE tele-sales agents who work for my competitors may pick up too many pointers and tips.

Maybe we could do a 3 way without you posting the conversation on the forum. You can post the results on the forum just not the recording itself.

STAY AWAY.....STAY AWAY.....I purchased 25 leads from them not long ago for 425.00.....after about my 5th call I realized that these girls were getting paid per appointment.....oh no.....I got zero appointments or sales and after confronting the owner John...he said, "what are you going to do....sue me" so I stopped payment on the check. I told the manager that I would pay for the leads if they would produce a recording which was promised in the initial sale....the whole recording....instead they only record the question part of it so you can't HEAR THE MAIN PART WHICH THE OWNER SAID HIS SERVICE CENTER WOULD SEND IN AN EMAIL. I never received anymore emails.....Now listen to this.....about 2 weeks later....Your Advantage Leads created an electronic check with a false check # and ran it through my account....Thankfully my bank caught it and now they are being investigated for check fraud. Like I said....ZERO APPOINTMENTS and ZERO SALES....they will say anything to get appointment.

Stuff like this starts at the top. The top is Oxford Life. Anybody talk to the head honchos over there? I have... I repeat: THEY SCORN AGENTS. THEY HATE AGENTS.

When you sue Youradvantage for criminal intent and fraud you have to include Oxford. I guarantee there is a connection there somewhere.....someone owns someone else. Do I know this? NO. But I am real good at smelling pond scum. Why would Oxford recomment some unheard of place when there are plenty of actual reputable TM companies out there? Tell me: why?????? Follow the money.

Last edited:
Stuff like this starts at the top. The top is Oxford Life. Anybody talk to the head honchos over there? I have... I repeat: THEY SCORN AGENTS. THEY HATE AGENTS.

When you sue Youradvantage for criminal intent and fraud you have to include Oxford. I guarantee there is a connection there somewhere.....someone owns someone else. Do I know this? NO. But I am real good at smelling pond scum. Why would Oxford recomment some unheard of place when there are plenty of actual reputable TM companies out there? Tell me: why?????? Follow the money.

How are you getting the idea that Oxford uses YAL?

How are you getting the idea that Oxford uses YAL?

Obviously you have not read this whole thread. Start at the beginning. See Page 1 and go from there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Absolutely, positively no!!!!;)

They may not recommend a company that is "no good" but they might recommend one if Oxford does not dig into their reputation or if gee whiz maybe someone at Your Avantage Leas is friends with so and so or whatever. Hello.

For that matter, they could have picked them out of the Yellow Pages.

Last edited:
Wow... the guy said he was NOT interesting and she still pushes the appointment!! If I bought that lead I would be PISSED. :nah:

"FileSwap.com : YAL.mp3 download free

Listen to this and tell me if you would buy leads from them?"

Just an update

And btw I did try and call him but I was too late. He passed away in his easy chair waiting for TPPA to show up for his appointment. Rumor has it he had a glass of warm milk and cookies on his coffee table. Evidently he ate one of the poisened cookies ment for TPPA.

may he rest in peace

Sorry people.....didn't know anyone was replying to my post....I have been real busy on the field closing new leads....I bought a 32 line predictive dialer and recorded a FE message that hits home for a lot of people that are reponding....As far as Oxford Life goes....I do not write for them....I found YAL on my own. As far as selling the leads they sold me.....I am a christian and could not rip you off like that....or YAL because I was able to get the refund from my bank. I will talk to people about doing a lead campaign outside of NC, VA, SC or TN.....these are the states I write in and I don't need anymore competition....lead returns are lower because message is specific....it actually talks about funerals, FE, life insurance....as far as YAL....they will get what they give....they will be gone soon and there will be another one just like them lurking...good luck guys

Back