Youradvantageleads.com FE Leads

"FileSwap.com : YAL.mp3 download free

Listen to this and tell me if you would buy leads from them?"

Just an update

And btw I did try and call him but I was too late. He passed away in his easy chair waiting for TPPA to show up for his appointment. Rumor has it he had a glass of warm milk and cookies on his coffee table. Evidently he ate one of the poisened cookies ment for TPPA.

may he rest in peace

Sounds like the game show, with Groucho Marks, he trys to get the contest to say a certain word. All he has to say is yes, i don't need insurance.

Hey Guys. Just wanted to say I am so glad to have found this site. Companies know we have to spend marketing dollars to attract new clients. It is BIG business- and the games begin. Many companies take full advantage of our situation. Great to have a place to be able to share and possibly avoid the scams out there. I was scammed by ROI Marketing. A truly unethical company. I found this site afterwards but found a group who wants to do something about it.
If you have been scammed by ROI Marketing- please e-mail [email protected] I have an attorney working on this.
Have a great day!

I really wish you all would stop talking about Taco Bell
I'm so hungry I could eat a mexican horse.

Just don't tell my old lady I said taco bell was mexican food
or she will cut me off ...

taco bell is where all the starving agents who used to buy leads from YAL go to work in the waining years of there sales career. In fact medicare man works at the Encino East taco bell and is doing quite well. I hear with every $25.00 direct bill monthly premium through Columbian
he throws in a dosen tacos. Only if they live two years!

"FileSwap.com : YAL.mp3 download free

Listen to this and tell me if you would buy leads from them?"

Just an update

And btw I did try and call him but I was too late. He passed away in his easy chair waiting for TPPA to show up for his appointment. Rumor has it he had a glass of warm milk and cookies on his coffee table. Evidently he ate one of the poisened cookies ment for TPPA.

may he rest in peace

I wouldn't have a problem buying that lead. Except for cost maybe? How much do they charge for that lead?

I wouldn't have a problem buying that lead. Except for cost maybe? How much do they charge for that lead?

I agree. The prospect's interest level is about at the same level as the ave. FE DM lead. This is where the successful agent can stir up interest for a sale to happen....and the unsuccessful agent walks out empty handed. Besides, the guy says he has a bank account which gives extra value to this lead.

What state is he in? I'd like a shot at him using tele-sales.

I agree. The prospect's interest level is about at the same level as the ave. FE DM lead. This is where the successful agent can stir up interest for a sale to happen....and the unsuccessful agent walks out empty handed. Besides, the guy says he has a bank account which gives extra value to this lead.

What state is he in? I'd like a shot at him using tele-sales.

LOL!:D:D He already more qualified than 3 people I met with yesterday.

Back