Zoho CRM

I noticed one of your responses to cloud based CRM was access to internet. Well, you can get teathering or hotspot on your phone that, unless your in the boonies, should be able to get service wherever you are. Granted its not cheap but, it is a solution if you are really considering cloud solution

Yes, but.....
Tethered access is somewhat of a pain. I do it, in most places it works okay and definitely gets me by in a pinch. It is slow, takes a few moments to get setup, etc. I'd rather skip that if I could.

Dan

I have been using FREECRM dot com for the past two years. It allows me to set my user defined field names, attached documents, and develop scripts (for Final Expense, DI and Medicare calls).

I'm not crazy about the look, but that's more of an aesthetic thing than anything else.

I have recently tested Zoho, the free version, and have enjoyed the email, CRM, and webcast features - all in one place.

I toggle back and forth for now, might move over to Zoho in the future.

I've been using Blitz Lead Manager. I like it, allows for custom fields, etc... Since I no longer utilize internet leads, I will most likely stop paying for this service in the future and move to a free solution. Blitz is great because it integrates with all of the internet lead aggregators.

It is simple to use and allows some customization.

In this day and age, with CRM solutions going for $9-15/month for a valid solution, there is no reason not to go with a cloud-based system.

Back