1st Claim with Great Western (with in first 2 years)...

GI... everything is moving forward smoothly so far and the clients wife understood that he was in the 2 year period... will know more tomorrow.

I'd get a claim form and get it to client.

Wont ne much money coming back but whatever you can do to speed it up would be appreciated I'm sure

I'd get a claim form and get it to client.

Wont ne much money coming back but whatever you can do to speed it up would be appreciated I'm sure

Had them e-mail me the form...

Permission to send in claim form and death cert. no original ink needed...

Called beni... as soon as she had death cert. I will stop in fill out paper work with her... take photos and process to pdf. then e-mail company on spot...

They said they can process in about 24 to 48 hours...

Your right...:sad: not much money at all... relayed information to client today.

Called beni... as soon as she had death cert. I will stop in fill out paper work with her... take photos and process to pdf. then e-mail company on spot...
You're taking photos of the dead guy? That's kind of creepy. :swoon::shocked:

Do you have a photo album with all of your dead clients in it? Are they in the coffin when yoiu take the picture? Do you take a selfie with them?:huh:

Had them e-mail me the form...

Permission to send in claim form and death cert. no original ink needed...

They said they can process in about 24 to 48 hours...

Your right...:sad: not much money at all... relayed information to client today.

Good work! Most agents dont assist with these types of issues! It'll mean alot to the family

Latest posts

Back