1st Week Results . . .

Would you personally be willing to contract and assign your commissions to someone else? :skeptical:

These weren't independent agents from the beginning - they were captive. Since we are providing the workplace, the leads, the pay and having them work our "Schedule" and follow our scripts - they are Employees. As long as they are employed - they will still receive pass thrus, renewals and bonuses for their efforts . . .

This actually makes sense and am glad I listened to a few peeps that have been there and done that . . .

These weren't independent agents from the beginning - they were captive. Since we are providing the workplace, the leads, the pay and having them work our "Schedule" and follow our scripts - they are Employees. As long as they are employed - they will still receive pass thrus, renewals and bonuses for their efforts . . .

This actually makes sense and am glad I listened to a few peeps that have been there and done that . . .
You did not answer my question.. Considering that the person that you assign your commissions to can quit paying you at any time, would you assign commissions.?

I know that is the general rule of thought. But what if you contract with a private contractor to man your phones (or some other function) from 8:00AM until 5:00PM. You have set the times they must work,to meet the terms of the contract, do they automatically become an employee?
You did not answer my question.. Considering that the person that you assign your commissions to can quit paying you at any time, would you assign commissions.?
NO I would not, not at this time in my career. I did in the beginning though.

I am personally not a fan of assigning commissions, however, I am also not a fan of being an employee. The way I feel about something doesn't necessarily dictate how I run my business. Just because I would never be an employee, doesnt mean that I shouldnt have an HR manager on staff.

I think the better question is, are you providing to your team members an opportunity that you would take?

A furniture salesman or a car salesman face the same risk. I actually like the idea of paying hourly + commission. During the day when the phone isn't ringing for SIWL they can sell other products that we'll have . . .

I am personally not a fan of assigning commissions, however, I am also not a fan of being an employee. The way I feel about something doesn't necessarily dictate how I run my business. Just because I would never be an employee, doesnt mean that I shouldnt have an HR manager on staff.

I think the better question is, are you providing to your team members an opportunity that you would take?

We're just a call center selling SIWL as our main focus with some other products to keep the phones ringing . . . Not really trying to be a place where someone comes to create a 25 year career . . . They can go to State Farm for that . . . ( where they will be captive as well )

We're just a call center selling SIWL as our main focus with some other products to keep the phones ringing . . . Not really trying to be a place where someone comes to create a 25 year career . . . They can go to State Farm for that . . . ( where they will be captive as well )

Why wouldnt you want people to spend 25 years there?

I have roughly 9 agents who have been with me (in a call center) for almost 8 years, and I hope they stay until they retire.

Why wouldnt you want people to spend 25 years there?

I have roughly 9 agents who have been with me (in a call center) for almost 8 years, and I hope they stay until they retire.

I didnt mean it the way it's typed.

If someone is happy with 45% to 65% for Tele-Sales Agents and 65% to 85% for Closers / Managers, minus the Hourly Wage - we'd love for them to stay.

What is you average and max comp % Hakim for producers?

The tax break the church gets is the members do not pay taxes on their offerings.. Not everyone woud continue to give the same amount if it were not for the tax break. Does your church pay property taxes on any property it owns? Most churches do not.

I think we do. That I’m not sure.

A furniture salesman or a car salesman face the same risk. I actually like the idea of paying hourly + commission. During the day when the phone isn't ringing for SIWL they can sell other products that we'll have . . .
A furniture salesman or car salesman does not have any type of residual income at risk.. Why will you not answer my question? :huh:

Back