1st Week Results . . .

A furniture salesman or car salesman does not have any type of residual income at risk.. Why will you not answer my question? :huh:

I thought I did . . .

As an independent agent I have no need to assign commissions since I'm a General Agent vs a Licensed Only Agent . . .

However - If I was being supplied office space, utilities, computers, phones, leads, hourly wage, bonuses, access to benefits, etc - and wanted that structure - then it wouldn't matter to me.

Remember - these people don't "have" to work in the call center - they have many other options.

We only advance 3 months - so, they can get a release and go direct with our Carriers on the 91st day after they wrote their last piece of business . . .

They are vested day one with us for Pass Thrus ( minus any debt ) - but, they receive 0% Renewals.

I thought I did . . .

As an independent agent I have no need to assign commissions since I'm a General Agent vs a Licensed Only Agent . . .

However - If I was being supplied office space, utilities, computers, phones, leads, hourly wage, bonuses, access to benefits, etc - and wanted that structure - then it wouldn't matter to me.

Remember - these people don't "have" to work in the call center - they have many other options.

We only advance 3 months - so, they can get a release and go direct with our Carriers on the 91st day after they wrote their last piece of business . . .

They are vested day one with us for Pass Thrus ( minus any debt ) - but, they receive 0% Renewals.
Just wondering if you were asking them to do something you would not do yourself. Would you sign the contract, you are asking them to sign?

Just wondering if you were asking them to do something you would not do yourself. Would you sign the contract, you are asking them to sign?

Like I stated above:

If I was being supplied office space, utilities, computers, phones, leads, hourly wage, bonuses, access to benefits, etc - and wanted that structure - then it wouldn't matter to me.

But they don't handle the hiring, firing, benefits, compliance, Direct Deposits, pay the taxes, pay the FICA, pay the WC. pay the UE, track personal time credits, allow access to group benefits, go to court on your behalf ($100 an hour attorney fees + std court costs) - they do everything for 2% . . .

If we do $50 million a year - we may reconsider - right now - easy to write that check for 2% . . .
Yeah, they do a lot of that....glad to see you still make absurd statements based on zero knowledge

Yeah, they do a lot of that....glad to see you still make absurd statements based on zero knowledge

They do all of that actually . . .

I operated a MLM PEO concept back in the day. I know exactly how it works.

Back