2 Massive Cases

I read your initial post as you wanting a large advance on a large case. If I misread that somehow, then please accept my apologies.

My statement was made because I was intrigued as to why you would want such a large advance which, in my eyes, would place yourself in great risk.

As earned, means as earned. So if they pay a premium that month you get your commission. No worries about charge backs.

Still wondering how you designed it.

As an independent you have access to lots of quality carriers - either through IMO's or direct.

Right UKTX. It is risky, I unserstand that but I never said I want a LARGE amount. When I closed my 1st million dollar deal on WL at Mass Mutual. They paid me what I wanted in advance, up to what they would allow and allowed me to take the remainder as earned. You had that option. IT is just different independenty and every IMO is different. Im not trying to take a massive advance but I have worked this a month and have taken time out of my day to day FE business which is how i make a living to work this case call companies get case deisgns etc. and they are ready to move forward and do it. Now that I have taken each one of you outlook on it. It would be smart for me to get a check up front annually as well. So no I am not trying to take a LARGE advance you all assumed that I guess I at least wanted a small advance for my time on this case whicu took away from my sales, but it worth it because its a nice size case. So no worries. I have been working with them for some time. Big cases requires multiple meetings, diligence, and patience and trust.

First) if you get all knotted up and leave you should ask for a full refund. You do realize you came here asking us for the knowledge and experience it has taken many of years or decades to acquire. Many of us did not have a forum of experienced agents to ask Free advice from.

As to being a young Woman and a mother. Yeah?

I hope these guys give you the same advice they would give an old guy. I will. I think Rob is like still a minor. He has really taken some hits. But he has still hung in there.

You have already proposed the solutions. Move on and ink these deals. The time to check on what the companies will pay has pasted. Ink these deals. Get paid.

Lastly - reread your posts. You may want to tone down some of the 'feels, I onlys and not fairs'.

I hope you stay around. With your background and ability to sell from FE to up to participating whole life you could be a great asset.

FE - are you doing F2F? DM leads?

Oh, oh, my advice = Ink those deals and get back to work.

First) if you get all knotted up and leave you should ask for a full refund. You do realize you came here asking us for the knowledge and experience it has taken many of years or decades to acquire. Many of us did not have a forum of experienced agents to ask Free advice from.

As to being a young Woman and a mother. Yeah?

I hope these guys give you the same advice they would give an old guy. I will. I think Rob is like still a minor. He has really taken some hits. But he has still hung in there.

You have already proposed the solutions. Move on and ink these deals. The time to check on what the companies will pay has pasted. Ink these deals. Get paid.

Lastly - reread your posts. You may want to tone down some of the 'feels, I onlys and not fairs'.

I hope you stay around. With your background and ability to sell from FE to up to participating whole life you could be a great asset.

FE - are you doing F2F? DM leads?

Oh, oh, my advice = Ink those deals and get back to work.
I've been damn near ridiculed by everybody on this forum lol.

Also, that cap is for your own safety I've written a few deals over 5k this year one of them lapsed 3 months after it got inforce i only ended up having to pay back like 500 if i would have gotten advanced the full 5k i would have owed over 3 thousand dollars sheesh.

Back