200 Members by 12/15

Doesn’t work like that if you plan on selling MAPD. The contract states that if you want to sell us you can only sell us for health and Medicare.
Good luck on getting terminated for just cause.

I just moved back to orlando from duval county. Do you live there?

My hometown from the 60's / 70's. I have family / friends there.

Such a large area - it may be worth the marketing effort.

18 new Members today + the 26 that were pre-loaded and ready to go = 44 on the books.

So far - I'll wake up 2/15 to $660 in my bank and it's just Day #1 . . .

My goal of 200 pmpm by 12/15 seems realistic now.

Special thanks to the 2 long time Forum Members that spent time with me and encouraged me to do it.

18 new Members today + the 26 that were pre-loaded and ready to go = 44 on the books.

So far - I'll wake up 2/15 to $660 in my bank and it's just Day #1 . . .

My goal of 200 pmpm by 12/15 seems realistic now.

Special thanks to the 2 long time Forum Members that spent time with me and encouraged me to do it.

How are you marketing for ACA?

Facebook Ads . . .

You use Medicare.gov to enroll people? Anything special that an agent does for someone or you just follow the same process on the screen as a consumer would?

The part of the enrollment that deals with income... asks what you expect income to be in 2019... is this verified by the government? What if your income is higher during the year?

And commissions are only paid during the OEP for ACA right? Which is 11.1 - 12.15 correct?

You use Medicare.gov to enroll people? Anything special that an agent does for someone or you just follow the same process on the screen as a consumer would?

I use HealthSherpa which integrates with HC.gov

Agent assists the client.

The part of the enrollment that deals with income... asks what you expect income to be in 2019... is this verified by the government? What if your income is higher during the year?

You go by last years AGI or estimate next years AGI.

If you tax credit is less than your advance credit payments - you may owe the IRS. Form 1095-A will be issued. I'm not a CPA - so, clients need to discuss tax matters with one.

And commissions are only paid during the OEP for ACA right? Which is 11.1 - 12.15 correct?

I get paid per member per month on all qualified members regardless when they enroll during any appropriate window.

If you tax credit is less than your advance credit payments - you may owe the IRS. Form 1095-A will be issued. I'm not a CPA - so, clients need to discuss tax matters with one.

I get paid per member per month on all qualified members regardless when they enroll during any appropriate window.

You get people outside of OEP for ACA? Can only use a SEP correct?

For people you don't put on ACA (for whatever reason), do you offer short-term plans as an alternative? Is the client receptive to a short-term plan instead of ACA?

For people you don't put on ACA (for whatever reason), do you offer short-term plans as an alternative? Is the client receptive to a short-term plan instead of ACA?

I have STM with National General - but haven't had the need yet. We are targetin ACA families only during OEP. I don't know what 2019 holds. Sure like the commissions of STM better ;)

Back