200 Members by 12/15

For people you don't put on ACA (for whatever reason), do you offer short-term plans as an alternative? Is the client receptive to a short-term plan instead of ACA?
I have STM with National General - but haven't had the need yet. We are targetin ACA families only during OEP. I don't know what 2019 holds. Sure like the commissions of STM better ;)

Do you also do Medicare? Have any of these ACA clients aged into Medicare with you?

If you get a client at 63 or 64 for ACA or short-term care (if they can't get ACA), that person is a shoe-in to become a Medicare client for you.

Especially if you really help them with ACA (maybe they didn't understand it, thought they couldn't get it, especially during a SEP, etc.).

It may even be worth it even if you don't really make anything beforehand.

Do you also do Medicare? Have any of these ACA clients aged into Medicare with you?

If you get a client at 63 or 64 for ACA or short-term care (if they can't get ACA), that person is a shoe-in to become a Medicare client for you.

Especially if you really help them with ACA (maybe they didn't understand it, thought they couldn't get it, especially during a SEP, etc.).

It may even be worth it even if you don't really make anything beforehand.

The two guys on this Forum that enouraged me to do ACA and STM - also suggested to have Med Sups too. I have some contracts that I can use if needed - but this OEP just doing the ACA. I hate the old people market and I can't stand the CMS Gestapo for MA.

I'm targeting:

1) mid age married couple with grown kids and low income sweet spot is $30k AGI.

$7 Office Visits with $0 Deductible with Max OOP $2,600 for $0 Month.

upload_2018-11-2_21-5-7.png

2) Young Families with 2 kids ( can be on CHIP ) and $50k AGI.

$7 Office Visits with $0 Deductible with Max OOP under $6k for $159 Month.

upload_2018-11-2_21-9-42.png

So - pretty much $30k to $50k is the sweet spot in GA and SC. Up to $75k for Families with 4+ kids . . .

I use HealthSherpa which integrates with HC.gov

Agent assists the client.

Don't mean to ask another question, but I'm trying to understand how HealthSherpa works.

- Do you send them to the homepage straight from FB?
- Do you send them to a specific plan for a specific household? (after targeting them on FB)
- HealthSherpas agents help them, but you still get the commission? How so? HealthSherpa tracks them to you from FB?

Don't mean to ask another question, but I'm trying to understand how HealthSherpa works.

- Do you send them to a specific plan for a specific household? (after targeting them on FB)
- HealthSherpas agents help them, but you still get the commission? How so? HealthSherpa tracks them to you from FB?

By FB are you referring to Florida Blue? Florida Blue says you can't use them.

They Click to call me from the FB Ad . . .

They call in and I input basic info into HS. If they like the quote - we do a screen share and go to Healthcare.gov to start actual enrollment and enter all their info and when finished - it takes you back to HS. Pretty easy . . .

- HealthSherpas agents help them, but you still get the commission?

I am the Agent - HS is just a software platform that integrates with HC.gov

I can use my HS link - but found that it just caused grief - so now, they just call me for quotes and we either jump on a screen share or schedule one. Takes like 45 minutes max unless you have to find all their doctors - then maybe an hour.

Back