2008 Lead Company Update

I think this you might be able to imagine - anytime I recommend a lead source to members that does not work well my phone lights up like a Christmas tree. So be default I can only recommend lead companies that produce results.

Not a perfect system since not all agents can sell - however when a volume of consistent complaints comes in there's a problem.

Likewise when next to no complaints come in yet I get a lot of "hey, they're great" calls I know it's a winner.

I personally don't recommend doing business with Benepath. I purchased leads from them for 5 weeks and recieved free live transfers for the first 4 weeks. The leads are a bit better than shared leads but i still got several bad leads as usual for internet leads. The issues that I had was i never got a report detail on the first week of charges that showed up on my credit card even after i requested one and the last 4 or 5 live transfers that I was charged for were people calling trying to recruit me into their company or reasons other than inquiries on health insurance. Mr. Clelland, the owner, told me over the phone and by email that i would get credited on those live transfers but he has not done so. I have called several times, left messages on his voice mail, and sent emails on this matter but he has not answered or responded. I hope he reads this post so he can call me and he can get those disputed charges taken care of.

I posted on another thread about Javelin. Stay away from them. Far away.

Re Mostchoice...it has been a while since I used them. I think they still have an upfront fee, which is not good. Maybe someone else has recently used them.
It's not an upfront fee. It's a deposit. We deduct the cost of your leads from the deposit. Whatever you haven't used up at the end of 90 days is returned, if you wish.

Back