2016 FFM Training Information

In webinar now, she said the training is not live yet, but will be "soon." So far, looks like we will only have one account (MLMS) as opposed to last year (CMS + MLM).

Going over training from vendors (for fee) and MLMS (will still be free).

In webinar now, she said the training is not live yet, but will be "soon." So far, looks like we will only have one account (MLMS) as opposed to last year (CMS + MLM).

Going over training from vendors (for fee) and MLMS (will still be free).

They (CMS) is supposed to be getting rid of the Medicare Learning Network and have us do everything via the CMS Portal. Maybe that's changed. Thanks for the live update(s), Russell!

Thanks, I called Regtap and they cancelled my current sign up ( Waiting List ).
Then went back in and signed up for Friday's. Hope that works:1baffled:

Exactly. I don't need a webinar to talk about the training site, I need the dang training site up and running so I can get this crap out of the way.

After spending 75 minutes on it today, my advice is: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Your wise advice is especially true if the CMS Webinar presenters are giving out inaccurate information, as Blue Diamond said they gave Russell today, about the Medicare Learning Network.

Exactly. I don't need a webinar to talk about the training site, I need the dang training site up and running so I can get this crap out of the way.

FFM certification training went "live" for Assisters at the end of August. Here's a slide deck..
Link: https://marketplace.cms.gov/technic...ng-materials/launch-ffm-assister-training.pdf

And the Assister training overview page...
Link: https://marketplace.cms.gov/technical-assistance-resources/training-materials/training.html

From the content of the slides, Agents/Brokers will follow the same training pathway and procedures as Assisters.. I see Agents/Brokers hyperlinks on some of the screenshots. In fact, they might be active, but CMS forgot to tell us.
ac

Back