2016 FFM Training Information

I was told we may no longer have to send in the FFM completion certificates to the carriers...as CMS is now supposed to be posting info that the carriers have access to all the completion info.

I'll believe it when I see it....but so far, I have seen no requests or info as to how to send the carriers proof. Maybe others have heard different.

We were told the same thing in a seminar, CMS updates and sends to carrier's every two weeks. We were told to hold on to certificate's in case of any question down the road.

We were told the same thing in a seminar, CMS updates and sends to carrier's every two weeks. We were told to hold on to certificate's in case of any question down the road.

One of the CMS trainings went into this issue. For 2016, the carriers are "supposed" to confirm certification from CMS. However, some of the carriers balked, so CMS backed off and carriers were given a 1 year reprieve on the requirement.

One of the CMS trainings went into this issue. For 2016, the carriers are "supposed" to confirm certification from CMS. However, some of the carriers balked, so CMS backed off and carriers were given a 1 year reprieve on the requirement.

I remember that training.. The carriers balked because they didn't want to invest time and money into building an interface to serve a group that would be extinct in a couple of years anyway.

CMS updates and sends to carriers every two weeks. We were told to hold on to certificate's in case of any question down the road.

NOTICE: If you haven't completed your FFM training, and you want to assist consumers with enrollment starting November 1st, get it done today.

Reason: As Blue Diamond said, the FFM only updates and sends the list of certified Agents/Brokers to the carriers every two weeks. If you're not on the October 15th transmittal, the next one won't be until Friday October 30th. Open Enrollment starts Sunday, November 1st.

You'll need to print your certificate. You'll have to be able to provide it to your carriers. . . .

I went to curriculum, and it showed my training completed. There's a button to the right that says "actions" - click on that & there's an option to print the certificate. The one I printed is titled Registration Completion Certificate - last year the one I had said "Certificate of Completion". . . .

I guess I'm wondering if what I printed was not what we'll need. Anyone?

Completed everything related to identity proofing and both Individual & SHOP training. My screen says 100% complete and printed Registration Completion certificate but bottom says registration for 2016 incomplete. Had to contact help desk and still waiting. Makes no sense as screen has nothing incomplete for me to correct. Whole thing is weird.

Back