2016 FFM Training Information

For those that have completed the training and testing today.
How long did it take you to complete everything?
Was going to maybe do AHIP but they don't seem to want my $$$.
Been on hold several times for 20-30 min. Left my # for callback and nothing.
Thought that might be a quick streamline compared to the FMM Marketplace training site but apparently not.

90 minutes from start to finish with a bunch of hiccups, including having to login a few extra times because clicking a link in the training material kicked me out and back to the CMS home page.

I tried to do this on CMS site but don't seem to be able too.
I get into the learning " Welcome" section and do all the slides and at the end
I only have an option to go Back or at the top Exit.

I have exited 3x and I get no credit for the learning section I just did .

This is ridiculous. Called CMS and they told me my only option was to e-mail the help desk ( No phone # available)

Wondering if I can still do the Training through AHIP, I'm sure their system is very easy.

Any advice or anyone else having this problem?

That is what I'm doing. Sitting on the side line while they get through the rush and inability to design a functional site that can handle basic web traffic.

It's not over yet, we still have 45 days for the system to break.
I'll pay you anyway, send me your pay pal account info.

Saved my $150......knocked it out in pieces over a 3-4 hour spread....even found where to print my green striped certificate. Whoo Hooo!!!!

Now need to know if any carriers want a copy of the proof like last year, or if they can now see for themselves on some new whiz-bang FFM screen.

Got knocked off a few times, but it always came right back......very clunky navigation,but once you get the pattern, not bad. Simple tests if you have been doing this for last two years....and you remember all the security/privacy answers.

Has anyone used Internet Explorer to complete the training? I don't really want to download Firefox or Chrome just for this. I have went through the
1st three modules but doesn't show complete and won't let me go any further.

Latest posts

Back