2025 AEP for PDP - Process

Now that CMS has rescinded the $100 increase in MAPD and PDP commissions I don't think many carriers are going to make their plans non-commissionable. Why would they change their policy when the commission is only going up $9 and $5?

Now that CMS has rescinded the $100 increase in MAPD and PDP commissions I don't think many carriers are going to make their plans non-commissionable. Why would they change their policy when the commission is only going up $9 and $5?
Cats out of the bag, you will not be paid on pdp plans in 2025. New or renewal

I haven't seen anything that says PDP commissions will be zero. Right now they will be $109 and $55 per CMS for 2025
It’s circulating through “unofficial channels” that most pdp’s will be zero compared . Also we don’t know if or what carriers overrides will be, Marketing money or even if carriers will pay cms agent comp or less yet. Hell many first looks not coming out till august end early sept

My thoughts on what it might be....

(1) $2,000 out of pocket max.

(2) They really don't care who keeps the plan with their company because of OOP max.

(3) They are pinching pennies because of the $2,000 max and cutting out the agent commissions saves them money.

Also....I hope they don't cut out renewals. I'll be pissed but can do nothing about it.

Back