3 Amigos Walk into Texas And.....BAM!

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
They take some cool pics.

This is Me (John Galt), Matt Mungia (Spurcity) and Shannon Davey hanging out at Matts' crib in TX. Great time guys. Hope to do it again.

Great ride alongs with Matt. Guy knows his peeps.

Big shout out to Matt and his wife for showing me super hospitality, especially when I cramped out with a kidney stone.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 264
They take some cool pics.

This is Me (John Galt), Matt Mungia (Spurcity) and Shannon Davey hanging out at Matts' crib in TX. Great time guys. Hope to do it again.

Great ride alongs with Matt. Guy knows his peeps.

Big shout out to Matt and his wife for showing me super hospitality, especially when I cramped out with a kidney stone.

I can't figure out if that guy on the right is freakishly tall or if the guy on the left is a dwarf...:twitchy:

I can't figure out if that guy on the right is freakishly tall or if the guy on the left is a dwarf...:twitchy:

Yes and Yes. ;);)

----------

A kidney stone!?!?

Dude....that's pretty much child birth pain for a man.

Yep, I get them about once a year. Been over a year so i was due LOL, passed one Monday night and another one Tuesday morning. OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!:mad:

----------

Dude on the right ain't tall.

Thats ok I can take all the "low" blows yall can dish out. I mean its not like Im gonna "lower" myself like others. Thats just "lowering" my standards. LOL, but some on here get all bent out of shape about it :biggrin::biggrin:

Spur city is what 6-1? Galt looks 5-2 and Davey about 5-0?Next time they hammer Daviso they need to look in the mirror. I'd love to see Galt,Davey and Daviso in a picture.

Last edited:
Gotta lay off those jugs of convenience store iced tea. Too much of that stuff will definitely give you kidney stones.:eek:

Back