$4,707 AP falls off the next day...

Except I do sell FE. Not everything you do will work for me, and vice versa. It’s fine if you think something will or will not work for someone else. I merely gave my opinion and what works for me.

That is the point of this forum, correct? To have conversations with people, right?

Is it a prerequisite to be the absolute master top producer in your state and country with FE before you can comment about FE? What if I’ve been selling FE for 3 years, is that good enough to offer advice? Let me know where the line is drawn. Thanks.

Do you primarily sell FE? Is that what you focus on, or do you occasionally write an FE app?

And telling us how much you write informs OP as to how valuable your advice is.

I didn’t get snippy with anyone, I offered my opinion, and then was told “who gives a shit” and “anyone who does this will be looking for another career”.

I honestly dont care how much you write, nor anyone else here. I didn’t come here to have zucchini measuring contests with “well MY AP is bigger than your AP”.

You do you, ill do me, good luck to the OP. Cheers!

No. You gave advice. So it’s valid to ask your credentials for the advice.

There’s posters here giving FE advice that have never written an FE application.

It’s obvious you fit into that category.

I don’t give a shit what you write if you don’t advise.

If you have all these numbers on a spread sheet it should be easy to share.

Easier to duck though.

Back