400 New Clients Untouched

You guys are BRUTAL, but I like your STYLE!

Nathan, you opened yourself up for that one. I learnt about 50 posts ago you have GOT to be EXACT in your post. If not, these Mavericks will tear you to pieces. But they are good, IF you spell it out to them what you are asking! So ask again....

Haha lesson well learned...

Retracting last post and let's go again..

I have just purchased a business (property investment) which has 400 client who have all purchased properties within self managed super funds.

What I am looking at doing is putting together a marketing strategy to advertise life insurance and income protection and was wondering if anyone had any ideas or advice that would assist me in hopefully getting a better response.

Hopefully I haven't left this one too open to get slammed haha.

Thanks guys.

Haha lesson well learned...

Retracting last post and let's go again..

I have just purchased a business (property investment) which has 400 client who have all purchased properties within self managed super funds.

What I am looking at doing is putting together a marketing strategy to advertise life insurance and income protection and was wondering if anyone had any ideas or advice that would assist me in hopefully getting a better response.

Hopefully I haven't left this one too open to get slammed haha.

Thanks guys.

Ok, now I"m beginning to feel bad. wait...wait... Alright I'm over that now.

I don't have the experience and knowledge to seriously answer your question and was hoping someone would have stepped up to plate by now.

Anybody able to help him?

Back