52 hours is a lonnng time

Seriously, you'll have to remind me.

My time is valuable. I would argue it’s way more valuable than anyone’s.

I’ve offered my perspective. I stand by every word. I hope The IF deletes nothing and my posts will last longer than if etched in stone. If that means a future of poverty, I’ll take it. I’ve made it clear that I invite correction. My perspective hasn’t changed one iota, but I have learned that using “black” and “the blacks” is racist and I ought to be more thenthitive.

I can’t waste any more time unless someone would like to reply with a substantive retort (as opposed to gratuitous attacks, insults, inaccuracies and baseless accusations.) Drama queens.

If you’ll excuse me, I will take it upon myself to contact The Black Congressional Congress to clue them in. They really need to change their name to The African American Congressional Caucus as they continue to set themselves apart while expecting equal treatment. I find “Black” very offensive now. How dare they insult my fellow man?! You’re welcome.

Note, if your response lacks any substance or fails to address the questions I've posed or points I've made, I don't have time to school you thick-headed, closed-minded, insulting, dishonest, virtue-signalers anymore.

Really? I'll take that challenge. I've been going into jails and working with inmates (most of whom are minorities) for about a decade and a half. Each year I have to sign a form, that, among other things, acknowledges if I get taken hostage by the inmates that the correctional facilities will do their best to save my life, but won't negotiate for me. I now coordinate dozens of groups that go into jails and other facilities in addition to the work that I do with individuals, on top of the one-on-one work I do.

Would you be willing to sign a hostage waiver form once a year like I do?
I think I’ve failed to answer this one question. Yes, you brave hunk of a man, I would think nothing of it.

Matthew 6:1-2 If you’ve no Bible you can google it.

I recommend the NIV version. The Bible can be difficult enough to understand in the most simplest translation. If you’re like me an attempt to read thru The Old Testament you’ll wonder, “Why would The Creator of the universe put all this seemingly superfluous information in His ordained message to humanity?” I posed that question to Hugh Ross. He’s a very smart man.

I think I’ve failed to answer this one question. Yes, you brave hunk of a man, I would think nothing of it.

Matthew 6:1-2 If you’ve no Bible you can google it.

I recommend the NIV version. The Bible can be difficult enough to understand in the most simplest translation. If you’re like me an attempt to read thru The Old Testament you’ll wonder, “Why would The Creator of the universe put all this seemingly superfluous information in His ordained message to humanity?” I posed that question to Hugh Ross. He’s a very smart man.
I don't think anyone here would call you a Christian, and quoting the Bible at this point probably isn't helping.

I was watching some YouTubes last night and, Eureka! I found some Caucasian Americans that are clearly racist (and/or mentally ill, and/on drugs, and/or drunk).

Know what they each and every one had in common? They’re all WOMEN! You want reparations? THERE are your racists! Makin trouble since the world began.

Let's make a deal. Y'all blow off those "Karen" morons and I'll continue to laugh at the Ashley types:

Rut row. I've gone and done it again. I failed to adhere to the opinions of AA's that are, apparently, in the majority of the minority and found myself agreeing with AA's who, apparently, are bipolar, on drugs, hateful, and racist. Maybe they're bunckle bombs?

Now, allow me to challenge you. It seems the general consensus is that Caucasian Americans are racist. Can you think of any negative characteristics attributable to other demographics? Got the nads to list a couple?

If the AA community doesn't address problems that have little to nothing to do with Caucasian Americans, they're never going to see improvements. It's out of love I've taken the risk to point this out.

BTW, Mark. Not that you ever acknowledged my gracious invitation to ride Divide Peak with me this weekend, I found they closed that OHV trail until Monday at the earliest. It's practically the only place in CA that's not in flames but they closed it anyway.

Back