52 hours is a lonnng time

Nope. There's that dishonesty thing popping its head up again. Unless you're referring to my innocent bunkle bomb faux pas, not one of you have accurately quoted any bigoted post from me. Know why? I haven't posted anything bigoted. Know why? I'm not a bigot.

So, now you have two easy things to do. Copy/paste where anyone has accurately quoted something I posted that was bigoted or, copy/paste anything I've posted that was bigoted. Should be easy. I'm certain you'll fail.

Tell me more Jonathan, tell me more.

This thread has EVERYTHING to do with blacks.
Blacks DO seem to have an on-going problem they can't seem to fix.
That problem IS impacting everyone.
Rioters DO look like chimps.
Mitch McConnell DOES look like a turtle.
Mayor Lightfoot DOES look like ET's mom.
Sheila Jackson Lee DOES look like a gorilla (seems like she tries to).
I'm more than willing to be labeled "racist" if that's a result of stating facts.

So, I got quoted and had to look. Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

Per Sparks:

The IF will not have me spouting things I hear coming from the mouths of the wrong blacks (the minority of minorities). I will get in line with BLM and similar organizations and I will not lend credence to anything emanating from the likes of Candice Owens, Kim Klacik, Larry Elder, Ben Carson and other Uncle Toms who, apparently, have racist nonsense opinions. As a grown adult, I was kind of hoping I could choose for myself which pundits I thought make most sense. But, I can rest assured, The IF has already figured that out for me and any deviation will not be tolerated.

So, "The wrong blacks" is absolutely racist, in any context when you refer to African Americans.

Sparks got banned for the following:

I'm more than willing to be labeled "racist" if that's a result of stating facts.

I’m still skeptical that most people would be triggered so much if I uttered “UT” in the context I did. I mean, you saw that Chappelle video, no? Isn’t getting bent out of shape about my comment a little disingenuous? THAT is what I see as the most serious race issue in The US today. Blowing shit out of proportion when it doesn’t fit your perspective.

Here's the skinny, you are being really racist. Secondly, you've hijacked no less than 3 threads and at this point are just being disruptive. You kept comparing what you said and that Dave Chappelle used the "N" word.

As has been explained, is using the "N" word great? Nope. However, to put it in a context maybe you can understand, you get the idea that people refer to themselves as "rednecks" in order to own the word (as it was used as an insult) right? Same deal here.

There's another thread where you said something about this really good looking African American guy was really articulate... You have to understand when you make comments like that it comes off a little shitty. It comes off as you're saying most black people aren't articulate, but this guy really was.

You come across as one of those people that use religion as a shield for your shitty behavior. It makes you come across as super disingenuous when you're constantly talking about Christianity and God and then get upset that Dave Chappelle can use the "N" word and you can't and that makes you mad.

PS: I'm all about having a different opinion. However, there's a difference between having a different opinion and what you've been doing on this forum.

Maybe relax for a few days. Take a breath. Apparently 30 days wasn't enough. Let stuff cool down and then maybe be a little more appropriate in your comments.

Per Sparks:

The IF will not have me spouting things I hear coming from the mouths of the wrong blacks (the minority of minorities). I will get in line with BLM and similar organizations and I will not lend credence to anything emanating from the likes of Candice Owens, Kim Klacik, Larry Elder, Ben Carson and other Uncle Toms who, apparently, have racist nonsense opinions. As a grown adult, I was kind of hoping I could choose for myself which pundits I thought make most sense. But, I can rest assured, The IF has already figured that out for me and any deviation will not be tolerated.

So, "The wrong blacks" is absolutely racist, in any context when you refer to African Americans.

Here's the skinny, you are being really racist. Secondly, you've hijacked no less than 3 threads and at this point are just being disruptive. You kept comparing what you said and that Dave Chappelle used the "N" word.

As has been explained, is using the "N" word great? Nope. However, to put it in a context maybe you can understand, you get the idea that people refer to themselves as "rednecks" in order to own the word (as it was used as an insult) right? Same deal here.

There's another thread where you said something about this really good looking African American guy was really articulate... You have to understand when you make comments like that it comes off a little shitty. It comes off as you're saying most black people aren't articulate, but this guy really was.

You come across as one of those people that use religion as a shield for your shitty behavior. It makes you come across as super disingenuous when you're constantly talking about Christianity and God and then get upset that Dave Chappelle can use the "N" word and you can't and that makes you mad.

PS: I'm all about having a different opinion. However, there's a difference between having a different opinion and what you've been doing on this forum.

Maybe relax for a few days. Take a breath. Apparently 30 days wasn't enough. Let stuff cool down and then maybe be a little more appropriate in your comments.

It wasn't a guy. It was Candace Owens. She purdy and articulate. So, you won't be voting for Biden since he described Obummer as "articulate and clean cut?"

Mad? I've been nothing but jovial the entire last 18 months.

Nope, you are clearly not tolerant of opinions that aren't in lockstep enough with your own.

I asked to drop this topic and move on this morning. All it took was resisting the temptation to respond with yet more insults, baseless accusations, and inaccuracies.

I don't know how blocking works and what the ramifications are. Are you even seeing this?

Haha. I see you most conveniently left off the part of my rioters comment that said, "NO MATTER THEIR RACE." Rioters do look like chimps and behave as such too.

Part of reading comprehension is reading things in their proper context. I’m sure, people can get the wrong impression of me if they just read bits and pieces. You can do that with The Bible too. But, I ask that you review one of my original posts on race.

If we’re going to perpetuate the narrative that Caucasian Americans are racist, can we at least address what seem to be negative characteristics among other demographics? How is that drug-induced, bipolar hateful or racist?

You'll find all my subsequent posts built on that proposition. Just trying to help. You welcome, baby. You welcome.

Per Sparks:

Drama addiction. I’m convinced it’s a symptom of affluenza. Even the poorest among us get bored with the miracles of modern life and life itself.

scagent, a couple of my favorite hymns are, I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day, and Oh Holy Night. Are you familiar with the lyrics of those songs and the setting in which they were written? They bring tears to my eyes.

I do. Are you going to address the issue we were discussing or just deflect?

Are you familiar with the original christian faith as jesus supposedly created it?

Because the original versions of the bible read nothing like the one you claim to be living your life by right now.

Remind me please. What issue are you referring to? That all racists you've met are people who claim to love The Lord?

Deflect? Almost none of my assertions and/or questions have been addressed. For the most part, I've simply been attempting to defend against shrill attacks on my character. I even have someone who claims to be my Christian brother who feels compelled to tell the world that Jonathan Sparks is not fit for employment. I really would prefer to engage in a dialogue of substance.

Why not try to answer, at least, a few of the many questions I’ve posed? Here’s one. Why do I never meet racists? I’m Caucasian as you get. Nobody’s ever invited me to accept some hateful philosophy…..except The DNC. Haha. Should that hurt my feelings? (Side note, I bet Kermit Gosnell is one unhappy camper, imprisoned after leading Democrats to adopt his abortion policies.)

I wonder how many Caucasian American supremers there are compared to Louie Farrakhan followers or MS13 members? It occurred to me days ago, if they count people like me among the Caucasian American supremers as some of you have done, then I estimate there are really only 6 genuine Caucasian American supremers in The US and 4 of them are Canadians. The other two have mental illness.

I have very fine, silky hair. When I worked in a call center many years ago a nice AA lady liked to visit my workstation and stroke my hair. I didn’t mind. Was it racist when she did it the first time? Sexist? Would I get away with it?

I’m all about equal treatment. Y’all ain’t.

Back