57 Year old Female non smoke Need Term

Steve20

Expert
I have a 57 year old female that wants term policy. Non Smoker, has medication for blood pressure. She wants a non med policy. Here's the catch! She already has a term policy that she is paying 150 a month for. She wants me to see if I can beat the price. The term policy is A 30 year policy I believe. Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago. He is not over weight, and he takes meds for cholesterol. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something for him? Any suggestions?

I have a 57 year old female that wants term policy. Non Smoker, has medication for blood pressure. She wants a non med policy. Here's the catch! She already has a term policy that she is paying 150 a month for. She wants me to see if I can beat the price. The term policy is A 30 year policy I believe. Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago. He is not over weight, and he takes meds for cholesterol. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something for him? Any suggestions?

As Gambrinus asked how long on the 30 year? If not bought recently it is no longer a 30 year. I Just replaced a 20 year. That was sold, by me, 19 years 11 months ago. Compare apples to apples then recommend what she needs based on her wants. Then sell her what she wants. Probably looking at 20 year term or GUL. Not going to find much in 30 year term for her. Also what will help is if she has the policy or the original illustration, show the years 31, 35, 40 .. premiums. When you do the comparison compare against those numbers.

>>Her husband wants a policy, but with him, he's 65, he's had open heart surgery to place a stent into his heart roughly a year ago.<<

Be straight up with him about term availability and pricing from the get go.

All IMohsoHO

Back