87 Year Old Needs Life Insurance

I should clarify. Compulife has quotes for UL and one non renewable term. Those rates are excessive. He has a leaky valve but it is very well controlled. I guess I am looking more for that one FE carrier that has those age limits. Would anyone be able to quote Settlers Life?

87 with a leaky valve...sounds like he's in a good position to complain about the rates.

I should clarify. Compulife has quotes for UL and one non renewable term. Those rates are excessive. He has a leaky valve but it is very well controlled. I guess I am looking more for that one FE carrier that has those age limits. Would anyone be able to quote Settlers Life?

You'd seriously consider selling ART to a 87 year old male? Even if someone would issue it, he'd probably only be able to keep it to age 90 or 95 and he'd probably have bought the death benefit by then.

Just curious. How do you control a leaky valve? And what defines a "not well" controlled leaky valve.

Reminds me of what a prospect once said as we talked about his health. "I'm very healthy." We talked a bit further. "Oh, I did have a liver transplant 7 years ago."

Back